Unlock screen...can it be changed?

WickedBerry

Reaction score
So I've gone back to 2.1 in my Eris...when I tried putting gingerbread theme and keyboard on top of my kaosfroyo, phone bricked...would not go past boot skateboard screen...

Gonna keep 2.1 for now...I like how much faster my phone responds...maybe 2.2 is heavier? Anyway, on to my question. You know how to unlock you have to drag that gray bar thing down? Is there a way to change that to something else? Not necessarily to what froyo had, but are there options? Thanks.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Yes there is... I tried it and found it to be sorta unstable (double screen locks). Download an app called lock bot from the market. It let's you make your own, fairly easy. Make sure you go into the settings and delete all of the premade ones, so your made one is the only one listed.

Sent using Droid Forum app.

OP
W

WickedBerry

Reaction score
Yes there is... I tried it and found it to be sorta unstable (double screen locks). Download an app called lock bot from the market. It let's you make your own, fairly easy. Make sure you go into the settings and delete all of the premade ones, so your made one is the only one listed.

Sent using Droid Forum app.

You are awesome, thanks! :icon_ banana:

cpjr

Reaction score
Checkout widgetlocker, it will allow you to customize the lock screen quite a bit.

mattamous

Reaction score
I was wondering about the lockscreen as well. I have been messing with lockbot for a few now and seems a little unstable. Only works correctly a few times. I was curious about widgetlocker, does it have the customizable slider like lockbot has?

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App