Unlimited data + bionic for $0.01 or 2 gig limit + pay $250 for Bionic?

MMAC

Reaction score
Plus I got to keep my upgrade.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nateohio

Reaction score
Canceled the new line not called... Sorry

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Hope you're ready for Amazon to hit you with a $250 fee. You should of just paid the extra $10 a month for the additional line like the rest of us. See Below:

AmazonWireless

AmazonWireless Instant Discount Policy

When you purchase your device with service from AmazonWireless.com, we automatically pass along an instant discount from the carrier to you. This discount has been provided to you based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, or extend an existing, line of service for this device with the carrier, and (b) maintain this service in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If you do not activate or extend a line of service in connection with this device, or if your service is canceled/disconnected before 181 consecutive days, AmazonWireless.com will charge you $250 per device, plus applicable taxes.

akhi216

Reaction score
Hope you're ready for Amazon to hit you with a $250 fee. You should of just paid the extra $10 a month for the additional line like the rest of us. See Below:

AmazonWireless

AmazonWireless Instant Discount Policy

When you purchase your device with service from AmazonWireless.com, we automatically pass along an instant discount from the carrier to you. This discount has been provided to you based on your agreement to (a) activate a new, or extend an existing, line of service for this device with the carrier, and (b) maintain this service in good standing for a minimum of 181 consecutive days. If you do not activate or extend a line of service in connection with this device, or if your service is canceled/disconnected before 181 consecutive days, AmazonWireless.com will charge you $250 per device, plus applicable taxes.

This. Only proceed if you don't mind eating a 270 dollar charge to your credit card.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Joj

Reaction score
I ordered the Thunderbolt for a penny by adding a line with Amazon. Got the phone called the # to activate was transferred to a representative that asked me questions and came to the conclusion that they sent me the phone without adding a line and put it on my unlimited data line. Bonus!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums