Unable to push exploid

justmcoyy

Reaction score
After finally getting the ADB drivers to install, I started to push the files for rooting onto my Droid X. Busybox, Superuser.apk, and su went perfectly to /sdcard. Unfortunately, when I try to push exploid it says: "No such file or directory". After going into the shell, there really is no directory called "sqlite_stmt_journals".

The only way I can get my phone to show up with "adb devices" is to put it into Charge Only mode. Which might be causing this problem. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, by the way.

Any suggestions?

OP
J

justmcoyy

Reaction score
I completed the instructions for Step 2 Option A. Everything worked well (I guess, nothing returned an error). But now what? What can I do now that my phone is rooted?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Not to sound like a broken record, but why did you root your device if you didn't know what you could do with it? You just killed the warranty on your $500+ device. :)

To answer the question, though, you can ROM, theme, tether, take screenshots, make backups, overclock, underclock, get rid of Blur, get rid of bloat, and a few other things. It's well worth rooting but I strongly suggest you read up on it before you screw up or even brick your phone. :)

OP
J

justmcoyy

Reaction score
Haha thanks for the information. But I did know about tethering and over/underclocking. I just wanted to know more.

OP
J

justmcoyy

Reaction score
Wow! These are amazing, once again thanks for everything.