Ultimate Droid Beta Coming out for the DX 12/3/2010

johnc810

Reaction score
Was downloading UD and it stopped on me when I went back to link it was taken down. Anyone know why or how I can get it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ipawd1

Reaction score
I was making a backup of it also via zshare. internet is slow. Still havent put on phone yet. Are there any compatible roms? Blackmod?

msburr87

Reaction score
I was making a backup of it also via zshare. internet is slow. Still havent put on phone yet. Are there any compatible roms? Blackmod?

youll find that there isnt much you need to do with the rom for it to look bad ass.. its more traditional rom in that its all inclusive

kauthor47

Reaction score
He just said on Facebook that he took the link down because the amount of traffic it's getting is causing the data to become corrupt on the server's side. Popular rom is popular? XD

ipawd1

Reaction score

youll find that there isnt much you need to do with the rom for it to look bad ass.. its more traditional rom in that its all inclusive

I just want the stock droid x icons. Are they included?

markhamr

Reaction score
How long did it take on the initial boot for you guys? Mine has been at the 'M' for at least 15 minutes. Is that normal or what should I try?

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
How long did it take on the initial boot for you guys? Mine has been at the 'M' for at least 15 minutes. Is that normal or what should I try?

From what I have ready on the UD site, allot of people have had that issue, it may be SBF time. Are you on the leak?

Boblank

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I was going to attempt one more time, but maybe I won't now. Are you on the leak?

markhamr

Reaction score

From what I have ready on the UD site, allot of people have had that issue, it may be SBF time. Are you on the leak?

Nope, I was on 2.3.15 on a refurb phone that had the 30.04 boot loader before the update leak..Not sure if i should use the new sbf or the 2.3.15 one