Ultimate Droid coming out tonight!

Desicrator

Reaction score
Ok loving all this fighting... but anyone actually have anything to say about the rom? You alpha guys liking it? Any screens? How does it compare to what is already out there?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
Ok loving all this fighting... but anyone actually have anything to say about the rom? You alpha guys liking it? Any screens? How does it compare to what is already out there?

4b58bb44-7671-7588.jpg

4b58bb44-7687-3534.jpg

Only these two shots for now but she is a beauty!

drunkclever

Reaction score
anyone know if its gointo be available through rom manager?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

eggsped

Reaction score
UD2 on the original Droid is the bomb! I personally can't wait to see it on the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

detox

Reaction score
I am assuming StageFright is enabled by that Quadrant score.

Im sure it is. I didn't dig to deep into it because of the hot reboot. It still performed like a champ. I love the all black keyboard with white letters and numbers. So many options to choose from but I didn't take the time to.customize being an alpha release and all. Can't wait for beta and the final. BD said he'd have something for us soon on his donate forum

Sent from my DROIDX

vzninja

Reaction score
I hate to be the skeptical a-hole but I'm not surprised that UD for the DX didn't come out. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. I know greatness can't be rushed but my impatience is getting the better of me.

detox

Reaction score
I hate to be the skeptical a-hole but I'm not surprised that UD for the DX didn't come out. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. I know greatness can't be rushed but my impatience is getting the better of me.

I know how you feel especially since 2.3 just came for the og droid. I feel neglected. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Hows the progress on the UD? Having some minor releasing it or this thread just inaccurate about the releasing tonight lol.

detox

Reaction score
Hows the progress on the UD? Having some minor releasing it or this thread just inaccurate about the releasing tonight lol.

This thread was started around thanksgiving. It has an alpha release only for donate users. No one knows when it will be released to the public but we're all hoping very soon!

Sent from my DROIDX

Droid74

Reaction score
This release tonight thread was for the alpha release and unless you subscribed you will have to wait a little longer for it to come out. Im not sure when the beta will be out.

dadsterflip

Reaction score
Oh lol Dangit. Well with the hype I hope its soon also

Droid74

Reaction score
It is based on 2.3.15

detox

Reaction score
Is this built off the new leak or the original 2.3.15?

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

I've seen two people who said they've successfull ran this using the leak. BD has never stated anything saying which it was for. I might try it again with the leak tomorrow and see what happens :)

Sent from my DROIDX