Ultimate Droid release client out for dx

dakoop

Reaction score
I am a flash whore so I gave it a shot. Potential, yes. Useable, no.
Stuck on boot screen anytime I changed something in the UD settings. Blackdroid has got something going that could be great, hope he works out the bugs.

adr83

Reaction score
Mine didn't load up the apps till I dl gmail.. then re sync the google account.. that did it for me. Its real nice.. but too buggy for now..rumm is working great for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

markhamr

Reaction score
Yeah, for most it is not polished enough yet to use day-to-day, but it definitely has potential and im excited to see the finished product.

Few more critiques:
-The red cursor in the text window that you can long press, zoom in, and precisely move to a place was not there
- Spread the music control buttons on the lockscreen apart
-Make a new widget for the music mod app that is like the stock one (i like how much bigger the buttons are, the music mod buttons are hard to hit due to how small and close together they are)

Chrussell1215

Reaction score
So, I've looked around a bit and I still can't find out a lot of information on how this does on the leaked 2.3.320. Anyone tried it yet on the leak? If so, how's it running?

Boblank

Reaction score
Thanks, that worked well. Changed out the build prop file then wiped data. When I logged in at boot the apps restored fine. after getting swype working, staring to like quite a bit. Looking very forward to a stable release

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Thanks, that worked well. Changed out the build prop file then wiped data. When I logged in at boot the apps restored fine. after getting swype working, staring to like quite a bit. Looking very forward to a stable release

How did you get swype working?

Boblank

Reaction score
Deleted the swype apk in /system then applied a black and white (goes well with the rom) themed swype.zip installed in clockwork mount system first (not sure if that's necessary). After reboot hold on dialog and select swype.

mbh87

Reaction score
So, I've looked around a bit and I still can't find out a lot of information on how this does on the leaked 2.3.320. Anyone tried it yet on the leak? If so, how's it running?
It runs fine. No different than those not on the leak.

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
Yeah i tried but kept repeating. Droid then droid eye. Droid then droid eye ect. Flashed and restored will wait for final

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Anybody notice really choppy homescreen panning, even in launcher apps? ADW/LP is noticeably choppier, IE: you can see it skipping frames. Scrolling through app drawer is choppier too. Besides that though, I do really like the ROM, especially the lockscreen and MIUI influences.

detox

Reaction score
Ultimate droid via twitter. Droid x UD release candidate 2 being uploaded as we speak

Sent from my DROIDX