Ultimate Droid release client out for dx

detox

Reaction score
Wait a minute. If USB doesn't work how do you flash back from it?

Clockwork recovery and restore backup. Not much has been fixed. Reboots make you sit at boot logo until battery pull and they changed the keyboard. I loved that keyboard. Themed apps still not working. Going back to rubix until more issues are resolved. I just want a fully functional UD experience and this is killing it for me

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Clockwork recovery and restore backup. Not much has been fixed. Reboots make you sit at boot logo until battery pull and they changed the keyboard. I loved that keyboard. Themed apps still not working. Going back to rubix until more issues are resolved. I just want a fully functional UD experience and this is killing it for me

Ok, so my question was kinda dumb. But I figured if something went wrong to where you couldn't get into CW, then you would have to sbf and couldn't.

detox

Reaction score

Ok, so my question was kinda dumb. But I figured if something went wrong to where you couldn't get into CW, then you would have to sbf and couldn't.

It still recognizes usb for charging(wall charger) so im sure it would recognize if you had to sbf

jdhas

Reaction score

Not a dumb question at all. Actually, it's a really valid one, considering the first UDX ROM was corrupt and bricked everyone's phones! The ROM itself has problems with USB connectivity, but that shouldn't affect the Bootloader's connectivity, thankfully. So, you should still be able to SBF!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

Not a dumb question at all. Actually, it's a really valid one, considering the first UDX ROM was corrupt and bricked everyone's phones! The ROM itself has problems with USB connectivity, but that shouldn't affect the Bootloader's connectivity, thankfully. So, you should still be able to SBF!

Thanks jdhas and detox. Makes sense.

I'm still a chicken and waiting to hear goods things.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

randyb69

Reaction score
Still having issues with market downloading apps and titanium is one by one on install. Until that is fixed, I am going back to Apex. Otherwise this rom looked sexy and was damn quick. Please fix these issues so i can bounce back to it.

millbean

Reaction score
Having a problem on rc2 With maps. Fc and some of my paid apps not Showing. Up

churchoffaith

Reaction score
Need help I deleted the phone icon on home dock and can not find it or the app to put it back.