UDX Update?

deantemple

Reaction score
Any updates on UDX? Wish he could have gotten it together, it rocked on the D1, but i hear nothing new till gingerbread?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

churchoffaith

Reaction score
Same here guest all we can do is keep watching and wait.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
BlackDroid is working alot with Gingerbread right now. Give him some time it will be out eventually.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

randroid123

Reaction score
are we talking about Gingerbread or his froyo build for dx here? I mean he hasnt even put out a stable froyo build yet... so why would he be jumping to port gingerbread to a device that is locked into a stock (yet powerful) froyo kernel????

TWong1200

Reaction score
His last tweet about UDX was that he's dedicating time to the DX and D2 now. No new tweets about it since. Sorta sucks that he lacks communication. I've donated to him in hopes of getting a more stable release soon. I'm a bit let down. UDX RC2 was super stable. Just couldn't stand the USB/GPS/Camera/Video issues, among other things.

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
are we talking about Gingerbread or his froyo build for dx here? I mean he hasnt even put out a stable froyo build yet... so why would he be jumping to port gingerbread to a device that is locked into a stock (yet powerful) froyo kernel????

Gingerbread for the devices that have it obviously.

randroid123

Reaction score

Gingerbread for the devices that have it obviously.

Obviously its obvious, I just get off on chiming in my 2 cents... and the smell of my own farts :icon_ banana: