UD 3.0.0 RC Themes - Updated 1/31/11

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
you know the drill, pm link. thread needs version and device its for.

Droid 1 RC2:

Carbon

Nex Theme

Droid Incredible:

Carbon

Evo 4G:

Desire CDMA:

Desire GSM:

Nexus 1:

Nexus S:

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried theming the framework alone and ended up with a white screen upon reboot - gonna dig more into it tonight -

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe I was in a rush this morning but I was finally able to install the modified framework :)

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
nice nice tp, i havent messed with anything yet, ubuntu partition gave me an issue so i removed it and starting over. lol. then need to get my source back and finish things i was working on! So i cant verify anything on this part for a day or 2.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just took the UD 2.3 framework-res icons and split them up between the framework and the systemUI.apk - it is tedious work theming GB if your not careful you will end up with unneeded icons in your framework -

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
nice nice tp, i havent messed with anything yet, ubuntu partition gave me an issue so i removed it and starting over. lol. then need to get my source back and finish things i was working on! So i cant verify anything on this part for a day or 2.

yeas i just got my bt 4 back up had a bad error wouldnt boot up but ill finish carbon for the d1 today

Icculus760

Reaction score
RafficaX - d/l & installed Carbon for D1 UD3.0.0RC2 & everything is smooth like butter = MANY THANKS!!!

Only thing that doesn't seem to be working is accessing the custom app on the rotary lockscreen (it's fine on the sliding lockscreen). although definitely won't stop me from using the theme, if it's not too much trouble, can you please look into this?

thanks again!!