UD 3.0.0 RC now loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

atcjeff

Reaction score
Not stable for me at all. Getting a lot of FC's. ADW EX will force close every time I hit the app drawer. driving me crazy. And yes before you ask, I wiped data, cache, format boot, format system, wiped dalvik cache and restored all from TI.

rabbitfoot

Reaction score
i've been up and running for about 3 hours now. all is going well. i just can't get swype to work but i've had that experience on other gingerbread roms.

i usually have it disabled, but my auto-rotate has been very sporadic when testing it.

best,
rf

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Still looks like a lot of the same problems. When I tried the Beta, I was not receiving any text messages and a bunch of things were FC'ing... Can't wait for the final release of this though!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Do your cameras work. Mine fcs

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
UD 3.0 is plagued with issues I would wait until the bugs are worked out and the ROM is more stable IMHO.

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
If the camera is a known issue why release it the camera is a heavily used feature.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pass.. for now at least.. I know UD will get it going better soon though and I will be waiting for that..

geoff5093

Reaction score
It looks very promising, very speedy ROM! I didn't have time to mess around with it too much, but I'm going to pass until the camera is fixed. I would also like to see UD Settings back under settings, and the "about phone" under settings. Overall though looks like good progress!

Reaction score
it seems very fast and i can live without a camera for now, but sadly its a pain in the butt to restore apps so thats a deal breaker for me. ill wait until i can restore my apps with TB or install from the market without getting reboots all the time

markwebb

Reaction score
Sounds like I should wait this one out a bit or until a more stable release.

Reaction score
i tried to reason with it, but im not dealing with every other app causing a reboot when i install it. not worth it in my opinion

EDIT:
These apps have been causing reboots during install:
Rom manager
ADW launcher EX
a few others ill list later. but rom manager i HAVE to have. so sorry blackdroid ill wait for a more stable release that allows apps to install.

*yes i tried installing to the phone, sd card, restore with TB, install with astro*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.