Two Contacts Same Name

dwbmarvin

Reaction score
I have two contacts both with the same name. Problem, their facebook info and their other information is combined into one contact record (not good for me) in my contacts. I need them to be seperate. Is there a way to seperate them and how can I insure that information from Facebook remains seperated.

There are situations where I may want to contact one versus the other and the way this now stands, their information is combined. Additionally in this case since one is my son, I'd prefer to have his facebook profile picture, instead, I'm getting the second Chris Brown's picture.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have two contacts both with the same name. Problem, their facebook info and their other information is combined into one contact record (not good for me) in my contacts. I need them to be seperate. Is there a way to seperate them and how can I insure that information from Facebook remains seperated.

There are situations where I may want to contact one versus the other and the way this now stands, their information is combined. Additionally in this case since one is my son, I'd prefer to have his facebook profile picture, instead, I'm getting the second Chris Brown's picture.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

I'm kind of guessing here and if not anything else at least I'm bumping your post. I'm sure you thought of this already anyway. Naming one of the #1 the other #2?

I don't use Facebook so I have no idea how that plays out on that end.

spider210

Reaction score
Open the contact hit settings and hit unlink contact

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk