Tweet from P3Droid update imminent

quadjacks

Reaction score
from twitter

P3Droid
Good Morning, and hang on to that DX2 folks: It will get an update and looks like its going to be 2.3.4 - no eta though.

good stuff, thanks for the info. I'm hoping its sooner than later, because I'm starting to get impatient with my dx2. I was one of the people that did an insurance claim with my dx1 because they were upgrading to the dx2 for the same price, and lately i have been missing my dx 1 mainly because of the developer support behind it (and it had gingerbread which i felt made it faster). So hopefully this is just around the corner or at least leaks....

good stuff, thanks for the info. I'm hoping its sooner than later, because I'm starting to get impatient with my dx2. I was one of the people that did an insurance claim with my dx1 because they were upgrading to the dx2 for the same price, and lately i have been missing my dx 1 mainly because of the developer support behind it (and it had gingerbread which i felt made it faster). So hopefully this is just around the corner or at least leaks....
Well hang in there as we do have a really incredible device!

Back