Tranquility ROM

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
It's not there anymore. P3Droid is the dude who hacked up the new GB leak stuff. Not sure about what's going on with the app. His twitter said he would be sending out emails to those who bought it and deleted it. I can't even remember where I got it. Hit him up at twitter if you can.

I'm like you, I want to try them all. Darkslide and Rubix are my favs. Very bad luck with the LetLite rom, could have just been me. Somehow I lost root and had to re-root. Weird. Messing with Fission right now.

Fission is definitely on my list. I had it on my D2G and I loved it. It was the first custom rom I ever used. And I heard its even better on the DX. I think after I try Tranquility, Fission will be next...I eventually wanna put a team together and make our own custom ROM. Im good with coding (as well as Animation and 3D Modelling). So I just need some other people that are good at it and are familiar with Android's OS and then I can get started

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
This is an excellent ROM!!! I have been running Liberty 2.0.1....... but only bcuz I have been waiting on an updated version from 3.7. I have not found a more customizable and perfect ROM ANYWHERE. Definite must try. Be careful.... you may get hooked.