Tranquility ROM

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong on the name of the ROM (I heard it was called Tranquility) but I heard about this rom from P3Droid, and heard it was pretty good, but I the thread i was reading over at XDA didn't say wether or not it worked for Droid X, and where I could get it. So obviously, my questions are, is there a Droid X version, Where Can I get it, and can anyone tell me about it, and is it any good ?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Anyone wanna help me out here. I found minimal info elsewhere

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
It looks like a pretty dope rom, I love the black & white theme. Can anyone comment on how well it runs, hows the overal stability and functionality?

Sent from my Droid X, powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1, WORD!

timelord

Reaction score
It looks like a pretty dope rom, I love the black & white theme. Can anyone comment on how well it runs, hows the overal stability and functionality?

Its similar to Apex 1.4 in that you can add/remove all the blur you wish. Tranq has a build in toolbox that makes changing the rom settings/functions a breeze. Apex also has a toolbox but it runs through terminal emulator.

I prefer Apex 1.4.1, more free system space on my phone at least.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
I read that if you install tranquility, he toolbox will carry over to the next rom you flash. Why is that, and does the tranquility tool box work with any rom unlike the liberty toolbox. And how do you get rid of it of you don't want it anymore?

timelord

Reaction score
Yes the tranq toolbox did carry over to Apex when I switched back. I just went into applications and uninstalled it, gone. dancedroid

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yea, when reading the install instructions for Rubix Focused, it said that if you previously installed tranquility, the toolbox would carry over, and it said that it wasn't just rubix but any rom, that it would carry over to. Does it work on other roms?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Yea I didn't think so either but just thought I would check. Thanks for the info bro. Think im gonna try tranquility soon. Like I said, I love that black/white theme. Its smooth looking!

Xerrus

Reaction score
If the theme is the only thing making you lust to switch to Tranquility, might I recommend just switching to Liberty 2.0.1 instead and flashing one of the many black / white themes (Oreo Slice, Linear, Gingerbread Black, Gingerbread White, Avalon, Pure, or Unity)?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
If the theme is the only thing making you lust to switch to Tranquility, might I recommend just switching to Liberty 2.0.1 instead and flashing one of the many black / white themes (Oreo Slice, Linear, Gingerbread Black, Gingerbread White, Avalon, Pure, or Unity)?

Its not just the theme that makes me wanna try it. I really like the thene tho so that's why I mentioned that. I'm on a quest to try every rom out and I'm also trying to put together a team to make our own rom.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Word, thanks for the link. One question I still have tho" is in that guide it says you need the TeamBlackHat app, cause its the only place to get one of the updates needed, but I can't find the TBH app in the marketplace anymore. Is there somewhere else I can download it from?

bobAbooey

Reaction score
It's not there anymore. P3Droid is the dude who hacked up the new GB leak stuff. Not sure about what's going on with the app. His twitter said he would be sending out emails to those who bought it and deleted it. I can't even remember where I got it. Hit him up at twitter if you can.

I'm like you, I want to try them all. Darkslide and Rubix are my favs. Very bad luck with the LetLite rom, could have just been me. Somehow I lost root and had to re-root. Weird. Messing with Fission right now.