Trading Droid Razr for Droid razr Max??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheAlpha

Hey Droid razr Maxx owners. I currently have the original Droid Razr and i have been going towards trading in my razr in for the Maxx. I got the razr on my birthday, December 9, and i bought it at verizon. The Droid is in excellent condition with a screen protector. I was wondering how much they would buy my razr? Any answer would be appreciated. Thanks guys:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

niclo30

Reaction score
Trade in Price

Hello, Verizon is going to give you 148.00 for the trade in I will buy it from you.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You'd be better off selling the Razr on Swappa or Craigslist for $300 or more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out Best Buy's trade in as well - it looks like they'll give you $246 (Best Buy Gift Card) for it. But, trade-ins are meant to profit the companies for your convenience. If you're willing to put a little effort into it, you could get a LOT more bang for your buck on Craigslist or Swappa, as QS mentioned.

We don't allow discussions of buying or selling phones - you can post a classified over on our sister site android.net - as well as Swappa/CL. I know the OP was not intending to do this, but thought I'd mention it (niclo feel free to PM the OP). Going to go ahead and close this since the OP's question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.