Thinking of trading up to the Maxx but..

Dark_Ninja

Reaction score
The Maxx is currently running ICS but I was wondering if it will be getting Jelly Bean? I mean it's not a big deal as I have an upgrade due and can always just trade for the Maxx and then upgrade to the Razr HD cuz I'm assuming it will ship with JB. What do u guys think? Btw I currently have an iPhone 4s lol and have an offer to trade for a new Maxx.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
There are no foreseeable reasons why the Razr/Razr Maxx won't be getting JB, it is still the top selling Motorola phone at the moment they won't end of life it already.

If you are coming from an Iphone and have someone that will trade you for it, I say go for it and never look back.

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. That post was from me lol but I forgot my login but have it now and I think I will. I'm also thinking about gettin the 10.1 Xyboard Tablet as well. How well does that do?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I think that one got pretty unimpressive reviews from what I remember. If you don't mind a 7 inch tab I would check out the Galaxy Nexus, or if you do want a 10 inch I think a lot of people recommend the Asus Transformer.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have the tf 300.. its OK :)

Caesars

Reaction score
Maxx is a freaking great option :), of course I'm biased lol. If i was just joining Verizon today, id spring for this or the S3.

Googorola MAXX