Droid razr trade

shahzaib10

Reaction score
Hey I have the Droid razr which I bought in November from radio shack. Is there any way that I could trade the razr for the maxx? Or is there any trade program from Verizon for the maxx with the razr?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForum

busab

Reaction score
What a joke. Better off putting it on eBay. Should be able to get at least $300 for it I would think.

Sent from my Droid Razr using yo moma.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There's two Razrs on Swappa for $410-430.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
I meant like a program that you trade your Droid razr for the Droid razr maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

eddie7

Reaction score
If you trade your Razr for $148 into Verizon would you get a RazrMaxx for $299 even if your not up for contract ???

OP
shahzaib10

shahzaib10

Reaction score
If you trade your Razr for $148 into Verizon would you get a RazrMaxx for $299 even if your not up for contract ???

I wanna know the samething

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Reaction score
nope, you're screwed.

only options are getting ripped on the trade in program, or selling it on ebay and paying the max price on the maxx :D

eddie7

Reaction score
So they are wanting the old phones only when your up for contract ?? Then they will probably refurb and use as replacements. Its a win win for Verizon. :mad:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So they are wanting the old phones only when your up for contract ?? Then they will probably refurb and use as replacements. Its a win win for Verizon. :mad:

No you have the option to use Verizon's trade in program. You don't have to use it. But theyvprobably just use them as CLNR devices after they are refurbished.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sei28

Reaction score

You can trade it in at Verizon for $148. However, you'll have to pay the full retail price ($650?) for Maxx unless you start another line with a 2 year contract, but why on earth would you do that.