Droid RAZR CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL VERIZON AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE UPCOMING MAXX RELEASE

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Creed while I couldn't agree more with you. I think that an exception needs to be made for those that bought the RAZR, I my self would feel ripped off when the same phone with a larger battery is released only 2 months after I purchased the original. This is especially upsetting because the RAZR has a nonremovable battery. And the larger battery will greatly increase the usage time on the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Creed while I couldn't agree more with you. I think that an exception needs to be made for those that bought the RAZR, I my self would feel ripped off when the same phone with a larger battery is released only 2 months after I purchased the original. This is especially upsetting because the RAZR has a nonremovable battery. And the larger battery will greatly increase the usage time on the phone.

I think most of us would agree with this statement if the RAZR had horrendous battery life. Looking at most of these threads it seems that people that don't own the RAZR are more upset about the idea than actual owners. Again, I think that goes back to battery life on the RAZR. If we got Thunderbolted, Motorola Mobility would be burning down and I would have been heading up the charge :big smile:

WestOkid

Reaction score
I think most of us would agree with this statement if the RAZR had horrendous battery life. Looking at most of these threads it seems that people that don't own the RAZR are more upset about the idea than actual owners. Again, I think that goes back to battery life on the RAZR. If we got Thunderbolted, Motorola Mobility would be burning down and I would have been heading up the charge :big smile:

Cereal killer is all over this non issue. Look at this battery life recommendations from CNET its #2.

http://iphone.cnet.com/Article.rbml...tDate=20121226&endStartDate=20120124&emvcc=-3

And for the record, there is no way I would buy the Razr maxx. The razr is the widest phone know of. It is bordering on the with of the galaxy note. Its endearing feature and the reason it's called RAZR is because it's the thinnest phone. Take that away and it is not a RAZR.

Sent from my Sexy DROID RAZR using Taptalk

jayb

Reaction score
I have great battery life and I love how thin it is. I took mine off the charger at noon yesterday and went to work ......I played on it looking up stuff on tapatalk and taptu and listened to music for over 6 hours on it last night. When I got home at midnight 12 hours later it was still at 60% charge left. O plus I talked on it and text on it a bunch last night as well. I think people that are having bad battery life need to learn to use this phone. Maybe not leaving it sit on the table with the display on all the way up and 20 different widgets running and updating every 5 mins. Just saying. ;)

Tillers_Rule

Reaction score
Its great when people wait in line to buy a new phone the second its released, then complain because they didn't get the best deal possible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I agree with you there CK. I don't have the RAZR but that was just my thoughts. Although I still think that the Maxx should have come. Out at the same time as the RAZR inorder to give the customer more choices. But then the phones would be fighting for market share.

jayb

Reaction score
I agree with you there CK. I don't have the RAZR but that was just my thoughts. Although I still think that the Maxx should have come. Out at the same time as the RAZR inorder to give the customer more choices. But then the phones would be fighting for market share.

So you agree about bad battery life and you don't even own one. NICE! Thievish why these threads get so jacked people commenting on stuff the have NO clue about.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Htown315

Reaction score
Razr gets better life than my gnex if you know how to use it. I have a feeling it will change once Razr is on ics though.Verizon or Moto don't owe anyone anything its called progress. Every time a new phone is out we get these whiny threads...lock it up!!!

Zamboniguy420

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a guy named Tna***. He was a regular visitor on the forum until one day when he made an un-thought out post and was never seen again...

The end.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

azdrifter

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a guy named Tna***. He was a regular visitor on the forum until one day when he made an un-thought out post and was never seen again...

The end.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

But you have to agree not bad results for just one post ?:p:icon_ lala::byepalm:

msblueline

Reaction score
But you have to agree not bad results for just one post ?:p:icon_ lala::byepalm:

Like the energizer bunny, just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

msblueline

debrad0307

Reaction score
Lol this is getting old. Can we please delete this post so no one has to read this guys BS anymore? You should have done your research on the phone before you went out and bought it. Live with it. Be grateful that you even HAVE a phone. Stop whining like a baby. You sound like an immature little kid complaining because the boy next to you has a better flavored lollipop. Suck it up...

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

robert70

Reaction score
Lol this is getting old. Can we please delete this post so no one has to read this guys BS anymore? You should have done your research on the phone before you went out and bought it. Live with it. Be grateful that you even HAVE a phone. Stop whining like a baby. You sound like an immature little kid complaining because the boy next to you has a better flavored lollipop. Suck it up...

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

Posably the greatest reply yet! Lololol

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums