tired of the droid.

NoKz

Reaction score
The "I'm going to iPhone" posts have increased greatly these past couple days. And all from people with super low post counts. Hmm....

pbdroid

Reaction score
I get exactly what these 'complainers' are saying. I manage people in a corporate environment and many of them don't/can't think for themselves and will make every excuse not to.

I am relatively tech savvy, so I appreciate a device that allows me to experiment and customize to my heart's content.

I've blown through so many ROMs (back and forth, up and down - Nandroid is the shiznit!) since I got my Droid in February, and I'm running a Froyo ROM now ... I have a few key nandroid backups for failsafe, and even just this week I was having random reboot issues with my latest ROM - until someone found the fix for it. I implemented the fix and my phone runs like a champ. I have the early upgrade option coming to me in November, and I may or may not exercise it. I've got O/C ability, Flash, and almost every option I want (sans FM Transmitter) that I could possible need.

All Hail the Mighty Droid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!