Thunderbolt Bug Fixing Update Tonight

Mike1970

Reaction score
I heard this didn't fix anything so i'm not going to unroot to get it.

Anyone know how to get better data connectivity?

I drop data every 20 minutes.

Flash the new radio only? That is the only thing I can think of. My 4G locks on quick even after being turned off by Juice Defender.

You don't have to unroot to get it. There is a stock deodexed rooted rom on XDA for this. You also need to flash the radio. You can also flash the radio and any MR2 compatible ROM. There really are a lot of options, no unrooting req'd.

Yep that worked for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bhall238

Reaction score
Is it my imagination or does the Thunderbolt seem faster since the update?

bhall238

Reaction score
Can't edit, but wanted to add I'm very happy my Verizon works now. I use it to stay on top of usage :).

tommyz

Reaction score
Mine won't even see the update. I click "Check new", it says it's searching, then it just goes away. No error message, nothing. I assume that isn't supposed to be happening?

Still nothing for me yet... I'm hoping to get this and fix a couple of issues:

1. faster GPS lock
2. Bluetooth. Be able to turn off only the media side of bluetooth and still have the phone call side work. When I turn off the bluetooth media option the phone turns it back on when I connect with the car.

tommyz

Reaction score
Still nothing for me yet... I'm hoping to get this and fix a couple of issues:

1. faster GPS lock
2. Bluetooth. Be able to turn off only the media side of bluetooth and still have the phone call side work. When I turn off the bluetooth media option the phone turns it back on when I connect with the car.

Got the update last night.

Number 1. GPS Lock seems to be fixed.
Number 2. Bluetooth problem still exists.

The bluetooth problem is somewhat of a safety issue. I want to use the hands-free in my car, but at the same time be able to hear the turn instructions from Google Nav.

HTC / Verizon / Goolge please fix this Bluetooth issue. I knows it's possible, because it worked OK with my Original Droid and my car.