Those who ordered online for Sat. delivery...

JFDroid

Reaction score
There's good news! it's 7:15am and I have to work 8-noon today. I just woke up and checked my package. I live an hour from Cleveland. As of an hour ago, my droid had made it from Tennesse to Cleveland Ohio and is in transit for delivery TODAY!

These phones might show up today for some of us after all!

Waking up someone in my house to wait for it to sign for it now while I'm at work... Good luck to all, I hope we get some droids today!

stuckonashelf

Reaction score
im in same boat but did not get an email saying it was mistakenly labeled. Mine says it was in austin tx at 4am which is about 100 miles from waco where I live. I am sitting here with the door open hoping its coming. Mine was ordered through a corporate discount site for state of texas employees. Were yalls just the normal verizon site or a corporate discount link?

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
No email here. wtf, thanks for your patience? They'll have to do a little better than that.

EDIT: The more I think about this the more upset I become. Come Monday I'll be at work and no one will be home to take delivery so back to Fedex it goes. I then have to try and call them to hold it so I can go pick it up at the fedex distribution point. Thats why I choose Sat delivery to ensure I'd be home. Yeah, could of gotten it in store but who has the time to wait in the long lines at the store? No, not cool at all.

YOu just need to sign and authorize them to leave the package at your house. Easy peazy!

Yeah but thats after they make first attempt and leave the door tag for you to request that. Oh well, no email like the others and mine left memphis at 4am but no further tracking data.

I'm glad for the others though that will be getting it today! lucky bastards! :icon_ banana:

xjman349

Reaction score
No email here. wtf, thanks for your patience? They'll have to do a little better than that.

EDIT: The more I think about this the more upset I become. Come Monday I'll be at work and no one will be home to take delivery so back to Fedex it goes. I then have to try and call them to hold it so I can go pick it up at the fedex distribution point. Thats why I choose Sat delivery to ensure I'd be home. Yeah, could of gotten it in store but who has the time to wait in the long lines at the store? No, not cool at all.

YOu just need to sign and authorize them to leave the package at your house. Easy peazy!

Yeah but thats after they make first attempt and leave the door tag for you to request that. Oh well, no email like the others and mine left memphis at 4am but no further tracking data.

I'm glad for the others though that will be getting it today! lucky bastards! :icon_ banana:

No then you have to wait an extra day. Just take a piece of paper sign date and say " Fedex I authorize you to leave the package" they will leave it without you missing it the first day. If you do it before they come the first time they will leave the package.

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
No then you have to wait an extra day. Just take a piece of paper sign date and say " Fedex I authorize you to leave the package" they will leave it without you missing it the first day. If you do it before they come the first time they will leave the package.

Ok, I'll try that...thanks!

vdop3

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday online with Saturday delivery and i just got my tracking number saying it will be here Monday! I called CS and they were not even aware there was Saturday delivery. They refunded the $20.00 shipping fee with no problem, but thats not the point. I guess i'll read about everyone else having fun until Monday comes!

OP
texasPI

texasPI

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday online with Saturday delivery and i just got my tracking number saying it will be here Monday! I called CS and they were not even aware there was Saturday delivery. They refunded the $20.00 shipping fee with no problem, but thats not the point. I guess i'll read about everyone else having fun until Monday comes!

Bummer :mad:

JFDroid

Reaction score
Mine still says est delivery date as Monday, and the out for delivery message line is gone. And so I'm thinking unless I drive to Cleveland, it's gonna be Monday.

Rockstar

Reaction score
Monday delivery, typically ground packages aren't delivered on sat. Mainly air packages are, my phone is coming from PA-NJ. On a normal weekday, the next day I'd get it.(As I have in the past from PA)
I ordered online with sat delivery, I wasn't charged anything extra since employee discounts were all free shipping.
My package is now sitting at local UPS hub 25miles away. I'm okay with it gotta work on car/football. :icon_ banana:

stuckonashelf

Reaction score
sigh, no delivery. no email either. i guess they just messed up. i sure hope they refund me.