I use the one with the pink and blue. "Find My Phone" I believe it's called.I've been meaning to install find my phone and kept forgetting. You guys just helped me remember. But...which one are you using? I saw three on the Play Store.
I use the one with the pink and blue. "Find My Phone" I believe it's called.
mine is baked into my watches.I've been meaning to install find my phone and kept forgetting. You guys just helped me remember. But...which one are you using? I saw three on the Play Store.
Cool. Not to steer this thread off topic, but that is a feature I would like to see incorporated into the AW app. Not sure why Google didn't do that. Find My Phone is OK and it works, but its another app separate from AW, instead of a built in feature. Maybe I will email Google the suggestion.mine is baked into my watches.
Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Android didn't bake Gmail into its firmware until froyo but even then it wasn't on my first firmware update that took my Inc to froyo. It didn't have native ability to save attachments in Gmail until just before Gingerbread. Give it time. It'll get there.Cool. Not to steer this thread off topic, but that is a feature I would like to see incorporated into the AW app. Not sure why Google didn't do that. Find My Phone is OK and it works, but its another app separate from AW, instead of a built in feature. Maybe I will email Google the suggestion.
Good point. Best of both worlds: it's there as an option to check / uncheck and then Play Store apps for those that want that route.I love the app. I prefer it separate. Google would add it to AW and it wouldn't be as good. And then you'd be unable to remove it if you want something else.
Turbo Tap'n
I wish Android made all of their baked in apps options instead of baked in but that's a dead horse topic. I like AW keeping things simple with the option to complicate them as much as users want now.I love the app. I prefer it separate. Google would add it to AW and it wouldn't be as good. And then you'd be unable to remove it if you want something else.
Turbo Tap'n
At this point launchers are about as close to customizing native settings as possible without a new Rom. I'm sure you're aware but Nova has a full screen ability to remove the clock up top. With us having watches now we really don't need a pull down bar anymore of any kind other than habit. Under Look and Feel uncheck show notifications, and if you want your pull down just tap/drag the top of the screen it shows up for about 5 seconds, drag it down to get your pull downs.O no, I understood you clearly. My comment was more of an aside related to that, but not directly relevant.![]()