This situation made me laugh!

jarby

Reaction score
This is a silly little story, but it made me laugh......

I have never owned or even touched an Iphone in my whole entire life except for a couple days ago...

A co worker couldn't figure out how to move an icon on her phone....I've been showing her my Droid and we used the app Bump so I could show her how it worked and such since I got my Droid, (and how much cooler my phone is...lol) I have free apps that she has to pay for, etc. dancedroid

Anyways, I grab her phone, long press the icon and move her icon where she wants it. She was ecstatic!!! First time I've ever set finger on an Iphone (and yes, it feels forever yucky!) and hopefully the last time and I fixed her problem....lolololol.

Not that I'm smart or anything, but COME ON! :blink:

Fault

Reaction score
I have this same thing happen with my sisters mac. To a degree, it doesnt really have to do with your experience with a certain device, just devices in general

Darkseider

Reaction score
This is a silly little story, but it made me laugh......

I have never owned or even touched an Iphone in my whole entire life except for a couple days ago...

A co worker couldn't figure out how to move an icon on her phone....I've been showing her my Droid and we used the app Bump so I could show her how it worked and such since I got my Droid, (and how much cooler my phone is...lol) I have free apps that she has to pay for, etc. dancedroid

Anyways, I grab her phone, long press the icon and move her icon where she wants it. She was ecstatic!!! First time I've ever set finger on an Iphone (and yes, it feels forever yucky!) and hopefully the last time and I fixed her problem....lolololol.

Not that I'm smart or anything, but COME ON! :blink:

Here I thought the iPhone was popular because of its' intuitive and easy interface?

/end sarcasm