Thinking about razr maxx as new phone

OP
N

nfsse69

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I will be getting a razr maxx next week when my plan is up. Just one question though... what is TiBu? I can't find it on the market

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

huskur

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I will be getting a razr maxx next week when my plan is up. Just one question though... what is TiBu? I can't find it on the market

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

TiBu is short for "titanium backup" which is a app used to back up your device. Now get your Maxx as fast as you can!! Greatest phone to date!!! I am at 30 hours and 19 minutes and still have 40% battery. Believe me, I utilize my phone to. Browser, Facebook, tons of texting and of course phone calls along with words with friends and Wheres my water...ect...this thing is solid!!!

OP
N

nfsse69

Reaction score
So i bought the razr maxx and have thus far loved the phone. Though i havent quite had it a day. No flexing with an otterbox commuter

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

krystra

Reaction score
ive got my heart set on getting the Maxx in may when im eligible for an upgrade. i played with it a little at verizon inside the mall 2day and i love it. ive already bought a wood grain sticker from skinomi and a clear case for it. it will look like the picture below. i think its very sexy and stylish. cant waitView attachment 48565
update: they gave me an early upgrade so got it on 4/20. its awesome. im more in love w/this phone now that its mine. everything is great. i honestly think rite now, this is the best phone on verizon

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
ive got my heart set on getting the Maxx in may when im eligible for an upgrade. i played with it a little at verizon inside the mall 2day and i love it. ive already bought a wood grain sticker from skinomi and a clear case for it. it will look like the picture below. i think its very sexy and stylish. cant waitView attachment 48565

Very neat. I'd like to see someone actually make a wood case for it, possibly out of Bamboo, for instance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I got one and it has made my life miserable. I love to complain about the things in my life, and this d@mn phone has taken that pleasure away from me. It works great. It looks great. It last over 48 hours on a charge. It's signal is amazing. It freakin does everything a great phone should and I can not find a thing to complain about.
Should never have given up my last phone. Now that one kept me busy with things to complain about. Dang MAxx!:frown:

I'll trade you for my RAZR (not a MAXX), then at least you might be able to complain about short battery life! LOL!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk