[Theme WIP] Yankees Theme

warrior21

Reaction score
Damn, my work computer is blocking me from downloading this. I will flash it when I get home.:icon_evil:

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
warriror message me your gmail address and ill send ya the file

anything to support them bombers:beer2:

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
+1 for rebel...

haha I love baseball, I love the Sox-Yanks rivalry, I enjoy a good jab at the Yanks every now and then but when the Yankees are still playing in the playoffs and the Sox are all sitting on their couches or playing golf, I know when to keep my mouth shut too!

Ahahahah Good point...

Come spring ball when we are even we will be a little more uptight about our respected teams... im guessing lol

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
good point... umm well why dont ya leave it blue and take a screen shot so we can see what it looks like quick...

good stuff man

hahaa when my battery gets in the red i'll screenshot it for you, working on the other edits now and fixing up some more stuff as well. will update the OP when i'm done

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
Good deal man thanks..
FYI i dont know why but i cant get used to the blue battery bar... any other ideas? what about just white logo and the black bar?

Thanks again man

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey just making sure we're talking about the same thing...you're talking about the battery level meter right (the blue yankee logo that "drains" down as you use your phone)? i don't think i'll be able to make it white because i'm not sure how i would show it's draining down if it's white...probably wouldn't look good if it was becoming gray...

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
Yeah... but also the bar its self... i think the whole bar would be cool in black.. and i think maybe the battery meter in blue would then look right?

lol sorry for any confusion bro

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
oh yeah im changing the bar to black right now, and you're right, it does look crisper when it's solid black...the battery icon there really isn't any other color i can make it except maybe the android green but it doesn't look right, way too bright...

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
updated the theme, new link is in the op.

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
Very Nice Top bar!

Will play with it tonight... give ya feedback asap

Thanks Again Man!

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
no that icon only appears when you set an alarm...it doesn't replace the actual clock