[Theme WIP] Yankees Theme

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's a Yankee theme for UD 1.0.0. This is only for UD. Won't work on other ROMs. Still a WIP, so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas let me know. And issues of course too. Backup before installing

http://www.mediafire.com/?o51nybmsa4w0s6m

(Updated 10/18/10 - 10:53PM)

Last edited:
OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Screenshots

Some screens. There's a lot more stuff themed as well, like answer/decline buttons, many icons, many apps, and still working on more...

Last edited:

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
Love it man! Just flashed it! I will give ya some feedback!

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, let me know if you want any additions. Still a lot more to go to get to all the icons, but figured i'd release it to get some feedback. i'm planning on theming some market apps as well when i get a chance.

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
Hey man, love the theme! Only thing I could ask to see changed is the status bar... it just seems.... different... lol

This is my favorite theme out there!

Keep up the great work!

Loading Icon is Sick!!!

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
hey so you want the status bar changed back to black? or did you mean somehting else?

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
I think the dropdown part is mint... i wouldnt change that at all.... maybe just make the status bar solid black... and have the battery meter level be red... like the logo on the pull down...

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
yeah status bar black should just make it a little more crisp... and can the 3g icon be changed so its not red... just white... and then with the red in the battery... that sounds sick...

but your the smart one here so whatever you feel bro..

just throwing out ideas..

thanks man

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah status bar black should just make it a little more crisp... and can the 3g icon be changed so its not red... just white... and then with the red in the battery... that sounds sick...

but your the smart one here so whatever you feel bro..

just throwing out ideas..

thanks man

Ok i can change the status bar back to black as well as the 3g icon back to the UD default which i believe is white. about the battery icon though, when it drains down it turns to red at around 10%, thats why i made it blue so you can see that it's getting low when it turns red. dont know if thats ok, or if you have another color you'd prefer other than red until it turns red at 10%?

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
+1 for rebel...

As few of us as there are out there, Im glad you can show some respect to our team. Its hard to find now a days (not just sox fans, or yanks fan). Easily could have just mouthed of on how ya'll kicked our ass at the end of this year and how we are over rated...

Good stuff these droid owners are i tell ya... lol

Yankzfan007

Reaction score
good point... umm well why dont ya leave it blue and take a screen shot so we can see what it looks like quick...

good stuff man

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 for rebel...

As few of us as there are out there, Im glad you can show some respect to our team. Its hard to find now a days (not just sox fans, or yanks fan). Easily could have just mouthed of on how ya'll kicked our ass at the end of this year and how we are over rated...

Good stuff these droid owners are i tell ya... lol

haha I love baseball, I love the Sox-Yanks rivalry, I enjoy a good jab at the Yanks every now and then but when the Yankees are still playing in the playoffs and the Sox are all sitting on their couches or playing golf, I know when to keep my mouth shut too!