[ports] Sense, Galaxy S and Vanilla Android for ud 2.0.0

Rated_R

Reaction score
[ports] Sense, Galaxy S and Vanilla Android for ud 2.1

Please read before flashing.

[11-25-10]

Ok everyone. Themes are ported but I have an issue I cannot solve.

If you are on your home screen and you hit your menu button, a box will slide up with 6 buttons on it. Add/wallpaper/search/edit/settings/pref

On the stock UD theme the background is dark so that the white text shows up. All of the themes I have ported change this background to white which makes the text on these buttons unreadable. I looked through the image sets and I am not sure which png file does this. If any one knows what I need to change to fix this please let me know so I can get these updated.

udports.png

Vanilla Android Theme
Works on UD 2.1
Framework only. No themed apps
[unknown if working on other roms]

HTC Sense Theme
Works on UD 2.1
Framework only. No themed apps.

Galaxy S Theme
Framework only.
Works on UD 2.1

Galaxy S/Sense Mash-up
Works on UD 2.1
All the matte blue from the Galaxy S themes with the notification bar graphics from Sense.
Framework only. No themed apps.

UD 2.1 Stock Theme
Works on UD 2.1

::UPDATE::

[MM] Stock UD Lockscreen Sliders
For those that flash one of these themes and want the stock UD lock sliders.
Use metamorph to apply. When you unzip with metamorph it may give you an error. ITS OK. The theme will still work. Just open metamorph back
up and apply the theme.

[[As always. Make a backup before attempting to flash anything. Better safe than sorry. I will not be held responsible for your shenanigans.]]

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
what exactly does framework only no apps means...?

Only framework-res.apk is themed. None of the other apps will be themed. So pretty much the only changes that will be made are the notification bar and its icons along with the lockscreens. Graphix only.

jbrock98

Reaction score
these are awesome, i've kinda grown tired of the UD "stock" theme so these will be perfect

pmr5019

Reaction score
YES!

I personally hate the UD status/notification bar and absolutely love it on the sense. This will be perfect for me. Although I have grown to really like the REVOlution theme over night.

Thank you!

Blackbeard

Reaction score
Thank you! I love the Galaxy S/Sense theme. The power control widget is still UD red though, any way to change it to blue? Or is that not part of the framework?

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
Thank you! I love the Galaxy S/Sense theme. The power control widget is still UD red though, any way to change it to blue? Or is that not part of the framework?

Yeah that is on its own. But I would suggest checking the market for switcher pro widget. I does cost money but its a great customizable replacement for the power control widget.

jbrock98

Reaction score
dude ur sig is killin me what is she saying?!!!! lol sporty spice? porcupine?