[Theme] Watermark'D v2.8 Sapphire 0.8.4

jayman350

Reaction score
so my attempts to move facebook and twitter to system/app have had no effect on the theme. The two files that I found are called com.facebook.katana-1.apk and com.twitter.android-2.apk. Should I rename these to something else?

I moved (not copied) them to system/app and then booted into recovery, cleared cache, applied theme, reboot. Nothing changed.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so my attempts to move facebook and twitter to system/app have had no effect on the theme. The two files that I found are called com.facebook.katana-1.apk and com.twitter.android-2.apk. Should I rename these to something else?

I moved (not copied) them to system/app and then booted into recovery, cleared cache, applied theme, reboot. Nothing changed.

Because they have yet to be added to the link. They are not in the theme listed. I took them out because they were not in the system/app area.

Mine are listed as Facebook.apk and Twitter.apk in the system/app area.

jayman350

Reaction score
Oh ok I thought that they were there but weren't being applied b/c of something else.
Theme looks great, sorry for the stupid questions.

The only thing I don't like is the wifi icon on the title bar, I can't tell what the signal actually is

Last edited:

litso

Reaction score
Nice theme! Adding it to my rotating arsenal

I had a rotating arsenal but somehow all my backups got corrupted. I took the time the other day to make nice neat backups and folders to organize like 5 different ROMs/Versions/Themes so that I could switch between them easily. Today I tried to load my Sapphire 0.8.4 w/ DE Gold and I wound up stuck at the M logo. Went back to a stock ROM and tried a different backup with Clockwork and it told me there was an MD5 Mismatch for all of my backups. Any idea why that happens?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, that has been addressed.

v2.8d now added, has the browser icon themed also.

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet looking theme man gonna have to try this one. Have you thought about modding the lwp to make them match? Very easy

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sapphire has been updated to v2.9

Hope you guys like.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the OP has the old file. any idea where is the new V2.9 :icon_ banana:

It shows 2.9 when I go to download it. 2nd Sapphire link in OP.

If im installing this theme for the first time, do I download the V2.8 then install the V2.9 over it?? Cuz the 2.8 seems larger than the 2.9 :icon_eek:

No, use 2.9

I took out the boot animation and fonts... users can change those as they need. Made file smaller.