[Theme] Watermark'D v2.8 Sapphire 0.8.4

litso

Reaction score
I don't think posting once a minute is going to get your question answered any faster.

trmiv

Reaction score
I had the same issue the browser force closes instantly after opening.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Browser should be fixed. My apologies guys.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the sapphire ROM, not so crazy about the icon or the font though :dry:. I really like the CM version of this theme though!

To each there own.... I was under the impression in Gem Settings you could change the font. I left it at whatever Sapphire had/has. Didn't change any of that. I used their "blank theme" as a template.

jayman350

Reaction score
I am still getting FC on the browser. Other than that issue I'm VERY impressed with this theme.
I think that this could replace the Smoked Glass Blue theme that I am currently using..... if the browser were fixed. I would love to see facebook and twitter themed for Sapphire as well.

trmiv

Reaction score
I applied it again and I still get the FC on the browser as well.

Armyof2

Reaction score
seeing this almost makes me wish i didn't go up to 0.9.5 so i could play around with it...but i don't wanna have to reflash again so i guess i'll have to wait...unless someone has tested on 0.9.5 and had success?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am still getting FC on the browser. Other than that issue I'm VERY impressed with this theme.
I think that this could replace the Smoked Glass Blue theme that I am currently using..... if the browser were fixed. I would love to see facebook and twitter themed for Sapphire as well.

If they are pushed to system/app, I can add them.

-Facebook is fully themed.
-Twitter just the icon for now.

I am clueless about the browser then. Let me look into it. You did re-download the link, correct?

jayman350

Reaction score

I am clueless about the browser then. Let me look into it. You did re-download the link, correct?

How should I go about pushing them to system/app? Can I just move them via Root Explorer?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

How should I go about pushing them to system/app? Can I just move them via Root Explorer?

I just always copy/paste the .apk to system/app using my phone. I have never had an issue doing it that way.