[Theme] Minimalistic by manup465 for Sapphire

JCo352

Reaction score
A little off-topic here, but where does everyone get the cartoon avatars?

JG350z

Reaction score
I was planning on using it, but its a little to dark for me. I need some color accents on a mainly black theme.

Can't wait for DE Sapphire...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I've been missing DE ever since I went to Froyo.

Reaction score
Did find a small bug. When I receive an incoming call the buttons to drag are already depressed halfway one direction.

Not a major issue just wanted to inform. Love the theme

Reaction score
I don't know of any other ports. Just this and the original for the N1.

Yea, I've had my eye on the original for a while, been hoping for a port. I'd switch back to Sapphire, but I've been on the CM 6 Nightlies the past 3 days, and they are stunning. They really don't deserve to be called nightlies, they're so stable. Watching the ROM develop has been a really interesting process, and really, they're just about up to CM standards.

I really like Sapphire, but Cyanogen will always hold a special place in my heart, haha I'm so sappy. CM 5.0.4.2 was my first ROM, and I've loved his work ever since. (Though I have had my affairs with BuglessBeast, ZeusDroid, DarkEdge, Kangerade, Sapphire, and Pl3x, haha)

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know of any other ports. Just this and the original for the N1.

Yea, I've had my eye on the original for a while, been hoping for a port. I'd switch back to Sapphire, but I've been on the CM 6 Nightlies the past 3 days, and they are stunning. They really don't deserve to be called nightlies, they're so stable. Watching the ROM develop has been a really interesting process, and really, they're just about up to CM standards.

I really like Sapphire, but Cyanogen will always hold a special place in my heart, haha I'm so sappy. CM 5.0.4.2 was my first ROM, and I've loved his work ever since. (Though I have had my affairs with BuglessBeast, ZeusDroid, DarkEdge, Kangerade, Sapphire, and Pl3x, haha)

Someones been around the block more than a few times... :p

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Did find a small bug. When I receive an incoming call the buttons to drag are already depressed halfway one direction.

Not a major issue just wanted to inform. Love the theme

Thanks for letting me know, looking into it right now.

Reaction score
Last edited:

jbrock98

Reaction score
nice theme, will this be ported to any other roms?? i tried sapphire once but i had location issues and market sync problems but imma give this a try anyways

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score
nice theme, will this be ported to any other roms?? i tried sapphire once but i had location issues and market sync problems but imma give this a try anyways

Currently I am only working with Sapphire, you may want to contact manup465 or your current rom developer to see if anyone is working on the rom that you use.