[Theme] Minimalistic by manup465 for Sapphire

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
perhaps a naive question, but is there a themed ADW launcher to match this? thx

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
Awesome, this is definitely my favorite theme for sapphire. Anybody got a matching background for pandora though? I could theme it to match the rest of this.

Found a small problem. I had neither the amazon or twitter apks installed before I applied this theme. I don't user either so I tried to uninstall them settings>applications, the adb shell, and astro, but all the attempts failed. I guess the only way to fix this would be to revert to a back up and remove them from the zip before installation. Not a big deal, just kind of annoying.

Last edited:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome, this is definitely my favorite theme for sapphire. Anybody got a matching background for pandora though? I could theme it to match the rest of this.

Found a small problem. I had neither the amazon or twitter apks installed before I applied this theme. I don't user either so I tried to uninstall them settings>applications, the adb shell, and astro, but all the attempts failed. I guess the only way to fix this would be to revert to a back up and remove them from the zip before installation. Not a big deal, just kind of annoying.

I'm surprised you can't remove them. Did they show up as just not being there? or did it just say you couldn't uninstall.

OP
T

tjkriegel

Reaction score

If you use root explorer or another file manager with root capabilities you can just go into the /system/app and delete.

KpAtch3s

Reaction score

I'm surprised you can't remove them. Did they show up as just not being there? or did it just say you couldn't uninstall.

I guess I didn't see your reply before. In settings it shows the app as installed but the uninstall option is actually greyed out as if it's not an option. The adb method says it doesn't exist, and astro just says "error." Funny though is the apps seemto work properly.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
fantastic theme, and the best part, nothing seems to be broken. cheers!

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
I installed this over 0.8.4 and it broke super user, had to revert to my backup. Maybe you could check CK and see if you have the issue as well?

Reaction score
Same issue I have heard alot of people's having from the orange theme too. Thats wicked.