THEME Tester needed ...

shocka2430

Reaction score
Good work Yank, nice looking theme bro.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
No problem man it looks great your doing good.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here they are:

CAP201010111312.jpg
CAP201010111313.jpg
CAP2010101113132.jpg
CAP201010111314.jpg
CAP2010101113141.jpg
CAP2010101113142.jpg

alonsou how can i get the calendar widget to display the entire month? when i try it, all it gives me is current date and Holidays? :icon_eek:

alonsou

Reaction score
What calendar are you using?.. the one on the screenshots its from Launcher Pro Plus... and it give you the option to display an entire.

alonsou

Reaction score
i realized now i am waiting on the boot up it is different my bad guys for causing all of this

Thats what i was going to suggest last time you replied... unfortunatelly i was on the road and i couldnt reply back.... it was really wierd that no UD settings were present and you were bootlooping .... glad you sort it out and now you are enjoying all the good stuff from UD.. ;)

BrentAday

Reaction score
I need some input right here guys...

On the notification bar, every time you have a new "notification" the text its white over white, therefore making it impossible to read, I tried to tweak the notifications color under user interface on the Ultimate droid settings and I have everything set up to "black" I restarted 3-4 times and still white over white.... what I'm doing wrong here?... any idea??

Has this issue been resolved? Are there any other bugs from porting it over to UD? Have the two icons been updated from the screencaps that Alonsou posted earlier?

Sorry for all the questions, I would really like to try this theme but would like to see some of the bugs worked out first...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

On the notification bar, every time you have a new "notification" the text its white over white, therefore making it impossible to read, I tried to tweak the notifications color under user interface on the Ultimate droid settings and I have everything set up to "black" I restarted 3-4 times and still white over white.... what I'm doing wrong here?... any idea??

Has this issue been resolved? Are there any other bugs from porting it over to UD? Have the two icons been updated from the screencaps that Alonsou posted earlier?

Sorry for all the questions, I would really like to try this theme but would like to see some of the bugs worked out first...

Not sure if this is my theme or a ROM issue ... never have run UD. Sorry wish I could help more ...

BrentAday

Reaction score

Not sure if this is my theme or a ROM issue ... never have run UD. Sorry wish I could help more ...

Thanks. Hopefully other UD testers can respond with their results.

Yank - Have the two stock icons on the menu screen been updated yet?

alonsou

Reaction score
I might go and try out another theme and see if that fix the issue if not then I think I might have found a bug for Mr. BD.... lol

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I might go and try out another theme and see if that fix the issue if not then I think I might have found a bug for Mr. BD.... lol

Yeah, let me know either way. If it's something on my end I'll get on it. I ported over to Simply Stunning this morning, I may ask some of those testers to try and change the notification text and see if it works ..

Also, did you see my last post about the stock icons? Can you send me a screen shot?

alonsou

Reaction score
Yeah I'll let you know if that helps.

I have no idea what Icons hes talking about..? yesterday I was asking about the basic icons (phone,handcent,drawer,market and browser) but I have no idea if hes asking about the same icons...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yeah I'll let you know if that helps.

I have no idea what Icons hes talking about..? yesterday I was asking about the basic icons (phone,handcent,drawer,market and browser) but I have no idea if hes asking about the same icons...

So, there are no stock icons on the settings menu then?

As far as the others I plan on hitting next (in order of priority) 1) Phone and contacts and 2) gmail ... after that we'll see what!