Guinea Pigs needed.. or lab rats :) Red Glass Theme

srmason6

Reaction score
I got it to show the status bar, with the time, battery, and cell signal, but no further, it is in some kind of a boot loop

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
*sigh*.. ok, I had a plan B incase that didn't work. I will try that here in a bit and upload the new file.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I have made the changes I need BUT, I'm currently getting bombarded at work. I will have the updated one going before I leave work today. If that goes well, then I can do the keyboard tonight at home.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Round 3.... New file is in the OP. Let me know if it loads or if it loops.

Thanks,

Jason

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I almost don't want to know..lol

srmason6

Reaction score
no bootloop, but.....the screen issue is still there, and now the battery, wifi etc., in the status bar did not change

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 155
  • screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_1.png
    163 KB · Views: 169
  • screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 155
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK now I'm getting mad...lol Time to roll up my sleeves and get this figured out. I refuse to give in and just change the font. I can't figure this screen thing out and it bothers me to no end. I do have another idea though so I am going to go eat lunch and then work on it.

srmason6

Reaction score
the font in the theme, is the font I always use, so it seems odd that would be it, but idk, I will be looking for the next one

f100cleveland

Reaction score
I downloaded it too and have the same screen issues. It didn't boot loop this time, so its progress!!!!!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Finally.. some progress. I managed to get rid of both the top and the bottom black bars. However the clock is still messed up. Looks a lot better though...lol No, I did not upload the newest file. Testing it on my phone.

Edit:

CLOCK IS FIXED! Black bars are gone! Onto the keyboard and I will upload it when I'm done.

Finished. Uploading now. "I love it when a plan comes together"

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Once I get this thing worked out.. I can make changes to the blue, gold and pink glass themes and get them on board. Then I have to make blue for BB 0.5. Only because someone keeps asking for it. I think I will just make it for him though because he is persistent and nice. (YES.. I wrote this because I know he will find his way here and want to know whats up)

dancedroidpink glass themesdancedroid

Not that I will give up my rainbow theme someone special made. But it is very nice that you think of us girls! Probably your wife's doing.:heart: