Guinea Pigs needed.. or lab rats :) Red Glass Theme

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Definately my wifes doing. Even when you think you are done youre not done...lol I finished RED and installed it. Then I uploaded for all to enjoy and it fails. lol.. what can I say, frustration is my middle name. I'll figure it out or.. just throw my phone, break it and use my old one thats not a droid :)

srmason6

Reaction score
ok, I had to wipe rom completely, redo UD 1.0, then apply theme, and tibu apps etc, and viola, looks great, the only thing is the time on the lock screen, but it is no bother to me, since you can actually read it, great work.....ah...any idea on the blue!!!?? oh btw, I removed the blue lp dock so that it looked more uniform

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    168 KB · Views: 139
  • screenshot_1.png
    screenshot_1.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 135
  • screenshot_5.png
    screenshot_5.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 150
  • screenshot_6.png
    screenshot_6.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 150
  • screenshot_2.png
    screenshot_2.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 137
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok wait..lol Which file did you use to install the theme? I made a final version last night and came to find out only I could install it. Once I uploaded it to the website for download, it somehow became broken.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, what would you change about the time on the lockscreen? Remove it? Change the font to red? what? I'm all for change if it looks good.

srmason6

Reaction score
ok wait..lol Which file did you use to install the theme? I made a final version last night and came to find out only I could install it. Once I uploaded it to the website for download, it somehow became broken.

That may explain why I can't put a metamorph patriots pulldown over it, and the only thing with the clock, is the font did not change, when the rest of theme did, i used the one I downloaded at 8pm last night

Azhrei

Reaction score
Link is broken??? I need some red glass in my life.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm trying man.. I had it completely done last night but it would only install on my phone. So I took it down. Somehow srmason6 managed to get it to install though.

So I say to Azhrei.. I'm workig on resolving the issues.
I say to srmason6.. me and you are the only ones running UD1.0.0 and Red Glass.. we're special...lol

Azhrei

Reaction score
Oh I'm running your very first red glass for 1.0.0. I just want the last one.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well, if you're in cincinanti, id be more than happy to let you pull it off my computer. That works for my phone. Just can't seem to get it to work when downloaded from the website.
Been working on it on and off all day. Thought I had it but.. no joy.

I'm peristent. I may not be an expert, but I will figure it out.

srmason6

Reaction score
It loaded ok after a new install of UD 1.0 I downloaded the link from this post, not your newer post

Azhrei

Reaction score
I don't know if you understand what I'm saying. I mean that I'm not even able to DOWNLOAD the file to see if it will work. The link in the Original Post is DEAD.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Azhrei.. I took the link down. You are right though, I did not know what you were saying. That was my bad. PM me and I will give you a link if you want but man.. it does not work right. I am pretty sure I know what I was doing wrong and have it about 50% of the way done. Probably take me about an hour or two more worth of work. I just have to find an hour or 2 to work on it..lol

Azhrei

Reaction score
LOL. that's cool man, take your time. Just from what I was reading, I thought you had worked the kinks out.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Round 10 (ish).. is uploading now. I will try it and if for some strange reason it doesn't fail.. I will release it.

HOWEVER.. if it does work, you must not badmouth OSU. If you do, my theme will self destruct in 15 seconds.

OK I have to wait a few minutes.. too much Angry Birds has depleted by battery. I will test it when I get to 50%