OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yep.. rare for compliments.. common for complaints.. just the way life is :)

LOL - SO very true. Just wish I had confirmation that it worked and I'd port for 2.4. But, given the lack of willing testers perhaps there is not very much demand???

Envynet

Reaction score
Yep.. rare for compliments.. common for complaints.. just the way life is :)

LOL - SO very true. Just wish I had confirmation that it worked and I'd port for 2.4. But, given the lack of willing testers perhaps there is not very much demand???

I just found out about EVO stuff from over here, there does not seem to be a lot of knowledge about it for most EVO owners.

Being so I'll gladly test some stuff and will definatly give you feedback. :)

I am running UD 2.4 currently... Not sure if that would be an issue.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just found out about EVO stuff from over here, there does not seem to be a lot of knowledge about it for most EVO owners.

Being so I'll gladly test some stuff and will definatly give you feedback. :)

I am running UD 2.4 currently... Not sure if that would be an issue.

Awesome! I have not ported 2.4 for EVO yet, but I will get on it and hit you up for a test when it's ready!

Thanks!

Envynet

Reaction score
Ok I'll make sure to keep checking back in over here from time to time.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Have to say I am pretty interested to know the results. At work, I can get an EVO if I want but just use the POS Moto 465i. If our D1 themes can easily port over, I may just have to do that at work.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Have to say I am pretty interested to know the results. At work, I can get an EVO if I want but just use the POS Moto 465i. If our D1 themes can easily port over, I may just have to do that at work.

OK, I have to ask: Why not go with the EVO either way? LOL Theme or no theme it's just a tad better then the 465i :tongue:

Envynet

Reaction score
WE HAVE A CONFIRMED SUCCESSFUL INSTALLATION!!!​

Thanks Envynet​

Your most welcome, I actually stumbled upon Ultimate droid when I was looking for themes for MIUI somehow lol. I never knew EVO had any support over here which could be cause for why there is not a lot of members from xda that browse these forums.

Thanks for the support if you need any further testing just PM me I'll try to make sure I stay up to date on pm's.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Thanks for the support if you need any further testing just PM me I'll try to make sure I stay up to date on pm's.

I will def hit you up for testing future releases ... thanks again for testing (and, more importantly, getting back to me :D)

Rookie ODST

Reaction score
Still need testers?

I would be interested in testing if you still need testers. Have an EVO :blackdroid: