NexTheme Interest??

Reaction score
Is this port still being worked on

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Yeah JSM was basically done with it, but since 2.3.4 came out, like he said it's on hold. An update for UD and LGB is probably imminent since CM has 2.3.4 pretty much working... it wouldn't make sense releasing a theme, then having to double-back a port it if there's any significant changes. I heard there's a bit more changes than just the Google Talk w/Video chat feature from a few folks on Twitter. But rest assured though, neither JSM or I have stopped and there will be some great ports and incredible unique themes to follow....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is this port still being worked on

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

It has been currently put on hold. This is only due to the official release of gingerbread 2.3.4. Ramsii and I assume that there will be updates to all ROMs to account for this new build released so we have decided to hold off until this happens. Upon next release I plan to have NexTheme and at least one other flashable theme for UD, along with anything else that Ramsii and I can come up with :)

Thanks for the update. My other Droid went to crap on me this weekend so I wouldn't have been able to help too much. I am guessing its just the screen display that went out on it because you can still unlock it if you know where the lock bar is and things like that. Kind of sucks but it was only a back up anyway.

Hey @Thach are you still running UD?