NexTheme Interest??

armopride07

Reaction score
It looks like I might have to hold off for a day or two, unexpected occurences. However, the port I am working on is not like the one you mentioned, it is a port of the original nextheme by Manup456 and ported by bp328i for a while. The gpa build one is very nice too but it is very modified by ronaldramsii, I am going to keep it fairly original to Manup's work.[/QUOTE]

fine with me =D. i'm willing to test it as well.

themadgamer89

Reaction score
Bp328I nextheme was my favorite of them all I would like to see this get ported

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
It's coming. I gave JSM the go, so whenever he gets time to post it he will.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Not sure if I am going to be able to actually until I get some more time to flash the rom and sort out some issues. I had more than one tester, other then you b-jammin, who had issues with getting it to flash. Im kinda surprised since from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1 there was only a small changelog. Sorry to get peoples hopes up like this but I had it going fine on 3.3.0 and went ahead and assumed 3.3.1 would be an easy port and all I would need was a couple testers to verify, but I was wrong.

I apologize guys and I really do feel like a jerk but I just cant post something with issues :frown:

Thach

Reaction score
You shouldn't feel like a jerk for this. You are not willing to just throw something out there that's not completed and I think that's very respectable. While people may be disappointed, that doesn't mean the interest is gone. We will still wait for the final product and wish you luck with it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cbroussard99

Reaction score
No apologies needed. I thank you for your time and effort.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Not sure if I am going to be able to actually until I get some more time to flash the rom and sort out some issues. I had more than one tester, other then you b-jammin, who had issues with getting it to flash. Im kinda surprised since from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1 there was only a small changelog. Sorry to get peoples hopes up like this but I had it going fine on 3.3.0 and went ahead and assumed 3.3.1 would be an easy port and all I would need was a couple testers to verify, but I was wrong.

I apologize guys and I really do feel like a jerk but I just cant post something with issues :frown:

No problem JSM. We appreciate your efforts. However, what was the problem the other tester had with flashing it? I had some problems downloading the file onto my sd card, but after I got it there, it flashed flawlessly for me...

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind. We can work in conjunction if you'd like. Bring more flashable themes to 3.3.1. My only issue is not having the skill with certain .9.PNG files.

Reaction score
I had a port basically done for 3.3.0, now there is an update but not a huge one. If there is some interest I can probably post a port of it up tonight. The catch is I dont have the time to flash the rom and try it myself. Any willing testers out there?? I will need feedback from you guys and let me know the themed apps worked and everything looks ok. I do not want to release something that isnt working.

If you are interested in the theme let me know, and more importantly if you are willing to test post in here or PM me and let me know. Pending response I can have it out to testers tonight and maybe live tomorrow for you guys to enjoy.

We can work to bring themes to UD. rEVOlution, even a flashable Honeycomb. And more... I do the themes for Pete's GPA but I'd like to give everyone options you know. ...let me know if it interests you.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I had a port basically done for 3.3.0, now there is an update but not a huge one. If there is some interest I can probably post a port of it up tonight. The catch is I dont have the time to flash the rom and try it myself. Any willing testers out there?? I will need feedback from you guys and let me know the themed apps worked and everything looks ok. I do not want to release something that isnt working.

If you are interested in the theme let me know, and more importantly if you are willing to test post in here or PM me and let me know. Pending response I can have it out to testers tonight and maybe live tomorrow for you guys to enjoy.

We can work to bring themes to UD. rEVOlution, even a flashable Honeycomb. And more... I do the themes for Pete's GPA but I'd like to give everyone options you know. ...let me know if it interests you.

Sorry guys I was away at work today. I am definitely down to work together on some stuff for UD. The flashable theme selection here is non-existent. The only time constraint I end up running into is that I usually test liquids nightlies for him and he cranks them out. Hit me up on gtalk and maybe we can work out a gameplan.

And I have this port of manup/bp nextheme completely done, one more confirmation from anyone (not that I dont believe you b-jammin just had two other people who had issues, odd I know) and I will post it. So anyone who can flash a theme tonight hit me up with a PM, it is for ud 3.3.1.

Last edited:

cbroussard99

Reaction score

No problem JSM. We appreciate your efforts. However, what was the problem the other tester had with flashing it? I had some problems downloading the file onto my sd card, but after I got it there, it flashed flawlessly for me...

B-Jammin

I was able to download the file but when I flashed it I kept getting bad file notification. I too am really wanting this theme. Hopefully we get a resolution.

OP
JSM9872

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Well to update rramsii and I have put our heads together, got it flashed and tested, and have come up with a few things that need to be fixed/adjusted. Nothing major but I am a perfectionist and I hope to fix them tomorrow and get it up for eveyone.

Thach

Reaction score
Well to update rramsii and I have put our heads together, got it flashed and tested, and have come up with a few things that need to be fixed/adjusted. Nothing major but I am a perfectionist and I hope to fix them tomorrow and get it up for eveyone.

Your work is greatly appreciated. If I would have logged on soon I would have tested for you as well. If you do need some more help just let me know and I will try tomorrow. While I may not be the most knowledgeable android user, I have a extra Droid 1 laying around that I could use to test themes.

Reaction score

Your work is greatly appreciated. If I would have logged on soon I would have tested for you as well. If you do need some more help just let me know and I will try tomorrow. While I may not be the most knowledgeable android user, I have a extra Droid 1 laying around that I could use to test themes.

That's good to know.

Do you know how to do nandroid backups, and flash in clockworkmod recovery? Those are the basic two needed to know.