OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - good deal! Time to get others running it and see what they think. Robbie72 ... come on down! You're the next contestant!

alonsou

Reaction score
Yes, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who wants to try this out...lol I don't care... I like it...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yes, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who wants to try this out...lol I don't care... I like it...

Honestly, you kinda are the only one LOL! I know the theme has been downloaded - the new transparent one 4 times and the last (UDTEST2) 17 times.

So, either 1) you downloaded them all :laugh: 2) People have abandoned ship 3) Things are running smooth for everyone or 4) People think it's a POS

I like to believe #3 is the case and no news is good news :tongue:

alonsou

Reaction score
try making an official announcement with the direct links... this thread is too long with too many links... try to keep updating the OP with any new links and keep a changelog as well make revision levels for your theme...but I strongly suggest to create a new thread and go from there if you want more people to see it...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
try making an official announcement with the direct links... this thread is too long with too many links... try to keep updating the OP with any new links and keep a changelog as well make revision levels for your theme...but I strongly suggest to create a new thread and go from there if you want more people to see it...

Oh I def plan on that. In my eyes it's still not ready for official status. That's why I don't mind a low key "atmosphere".

My intention is to get a lot done tomorrow and have an official release over the weekend sometime ...

Edit56

Reaction score
First time poster, long time lurker. Great theme. So far no problems at all can't wait for the final version...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

BrentAday

Reaction score
Yank - Here is a screenshot of the Sound is OFF icon problem that I posted last night. As you can see, the icon on the slide bar is not updated.

Sorry for the delay, but it was a long, busy day. Also, I loaded the most recent version and I love the power widget.

atticus

Reaction score