Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Modded Liberty For DX
15e7d4l.png

10riohw.png

*There are to many modded images to show here, but pretty much everything I could think of has been themed. Framework is themed Liberty Yellow/ Custo/Icons/Themed System Apps
*Themed Superuser
*Themed Facebook
*Themed Tweetdeck (Tweetdark by WJD)
*Themed Dialer & Contacts (Bignadad)
*New Settings Apk Is Themed
*"ACID" Animations
*Includes Themed Moto-Connected Player (Music/SoundHound/FM Radio/Streaming)
*Includes Notepad
*Includes Dev. Version Agenda Widget
*Liberty Themed KeyBoard
*Liberty Themed Newest Market
**Built For Liberty 2.0.1 Fully Optimized & Zipalligned For Speed

*** DOWNLOAD ***
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Sensei_Mod.Final.zip

INSTALLATION
*Go TO Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/All/Market & Uninstall Any Updates To Market
* Download to SD Card
* Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
* Flash Theme
* Reboot
** To Avoid Errors, It Is Best To Flash This Mod On a Fresh Install of Liberty. Especially if you have a theme installed now, re-flash Liberty (DO NOT WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET).

Last edited:
Reserved For Add-ons

#1) No Clock Mod : Download & Flash In Recovery
#2) Cubed Music Player: Download & Flash In Recovery

Last edited:
Any way to make this here theme in a variety of different colors? I would love an orange one just like this!! :heart:

Found a bug. When the signal is at 0 the background of the signal meter changes to white.

I downloaded this earlier and for the life of me cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Everytime I have downloaded a theme on my phone I have always found it in download folder. I went through every folder and still cant find it. Wonder where it went?

I'm sticking to your OG themes, you're one of the few that stay up-to-date and on-top of things.

Possible to get the OG liberty 2.0.1 lockscreen and the CyanScream battery gauge, but in yellow? dancedroid

Can some please explain the installation a lil more clear?

INSTALLATION
*Go TO Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/All/Market & Uninstall Any Updates To Market

^--I dont have an option to uninstall updates to market

After this do I go into bootstrapper?

I downloaded this earlier and for the life of me cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Everytime I have downloaded a theme on my phone I have always found it in download folder. I went through every folder and still cant find it. Wonder where it went?

I've had that problem before. I looked under the tapatalk Droid forum option thing when I was scrolling. Maybe that's where it is

Sent from Liberated Droid X

Great theme!! Is anyone having trouble using Metamorph on this? I am trying to change the signal icon, but it goes through, but the switch never actually happens.

Any advice? Thank you very much.

Great theme!! Is anyone having trouble using Metamorph on this? I am trying to change the signal icon, but it goes through, but the switch never actually happens.

Any advice? Thank you very much.
Metamorph wont work unless you compile a custom xml, the res.apk images in the theme are in a folder "drawable HDMIv4" instead of HDMI Like most themes, which premade metamorphs install to....:blackdroid:

Back