[THEMES] AOSP & VZW 'Blue' + Goodies for Liberty

Tiburon

Reaction score
Tried and disabled that. No luck. Any other ideas? This doesn't happen on vanilla liberty, just when I flash a theme over it. Maybe a Liberty reflash with a cache wipe then reinstall the theme?

Tiburon

Reaction score
Actually, a third reboot took care of it. My notification bar is back! Thanks for creating a great theme. Sometimes, the reboot process is beyond our understanding. Again, thanks for a great theme.

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Actually, a third reboot took care of it. My notification bar is back! Thanks for creating a great theme. Sometimes, the reboot process is beyond our understanding. Again, thanks for a great theme.

Glad it got sorted out. Enjoy!

jjj751

Reaction score
Would you be able to change the lockscreen slider on your Verizon blue theme to the one with two circles like u have on the custom gb one?

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
Would you be able to change the lockscreen slider on your Verizon blue theme to the one with two circles like u have on the custom gb one?

Here you go:
VZW_Liberty_0.8_GB_596_CustLock-signed.zip

(NOTE: I haven't tested this, but it should work fine)

riadav

Reaction score

Here you go:

Was this supposed to change the battery icon as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score

Here you go:

Was this supposed to change the battery icon as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Its just the VZW theme with custom lock screen. The VZW theme was not made for 10% battery so the icon changes as it discharges.

idol

Reaction score
For some reason it doesn't have the stock battery icon. It has the AOSP icon. Can anyone help?

Reaction score
You can pick any battery icon set you want in Liberty Toolbox->Liberty Mods->Icon Picker->Battery Icons.

Select the one you want, then it will prompt you to reboot.

idol

Reaction score
At 100% the stock icon is good but once it gets to like 90% it changes to the AOSP

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
He covered this earlier in the thread if I remember correctly. It only has 20% icons so every other 10 it will switch to aosp. You would have to go in with ninjamorph and change out the icons

CM74D2

idol

Reaction score
He covered this earlier in the thread if I remember correctly. It only has 20% icons so every other 10 it will switch to aosp. You would have to go in with ninjamorph and change out the icons

CM74D2

Oh. I can't find the stock icons anywhere for ninjamorph. Anyway you could link me?