[THEME] Stock 'Blue' VZW for Liberty 0.5 / GB .591

motiond

Reaction score
Love the theme, any chance you have access to more battery icons, some blue ones would be great, I've seen some out there with the honeycomb battery icons any way we can get those?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you send me a link to where I can download those icons (that aren't copyright protected), I can put something together.

I'll see what I can hunt down, thanks! Any chance for an v0.6 update?

randroidran

Reaction score
Please can you make this for the new version, v.06. I just realized how I can't live without it. Im just not a big fan of all this yellow, and it mostly looks like my old OG Droid. Its not bad but that's why I went away from that look.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
+1 to the 0.6 update

So there are certain files in this v0.5 theme that are not compatible with 0.6 it sounds like?

chefb

Reaction score
Mr.brady ....you will make my transition to liberty worth while if you to an make this for v6. Thank you so much.

bright2018

Reaction score
Does this work with Liberty v0.6? Looks great! Can't wait for more from you!

Edit: flashed without wiping cache and everything is looking great!!

Last edited:

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just flashed this over liberty gbv6 and it worked great! Thanks for the awesome theme

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It does look great. Can't wait to jump from 2.0.1 to lgb!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

chefb

Reaction score
I've been hesitant about the donation but I just realize I have two apps by him ...that being said I think I will donate and get the tool box. Hope this theme is updated by then I seen others use the v5 Vermont of this over v6 ...has anyone else used it too?

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
All those asking for 0.6 updates - I just updated my DX to 0.6 a few minutes ago and will update the themes to 0.6 in the next couple days.

kvnhmmd

Reaction score
All those asking for 0.6 updates - I just updated my DX to 0.6 a few minutes ago and will update the themes to 0.6 in the next couple days.

Nice, thanks for the reply! Can't wait for the upgrade!

Reaction score
I would like to know how to include that sensei mod wallpaper you are using in your screenshot mr. B.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I'm still looking for that gb blue status bar that I can flash on liberty 2.0.1 (froyo). Is there any way to get that file?

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

In Gingerbread the file is in system/app/SystemUI.apk/res/drawable-hdpi/statusbar_background.9.png

I think in Froyo it's under system/app/Framework/framework-res.apk/drawable-hdpi/statusbar_background9.png