[THEMES] AOSP & VZW 'Blue' + Goodies for Liberty

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I just miss my haptic. :(

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

If one of the more experienced Devs would chime in on the haptic issue, I can implement it. I simply don't know what the problem is since I don't have a D2 to test with.

chefb

Reaction score
Hey brady ...any chance we could have this theme for justice?

sforsyth01

Reaction score
Is there any way for me to alter something on the VZW Blue theme to stop the battery from switching to and from AOSP every 10% change? I just want it to be the VZW battery, and am willing to give up the 10% increments if I have to.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
I used the liberty toolbox to change the battery to the green one in there with the numbers in it.

sforsyth01

Reaction score
I did that...just wish there Wasatch way to get the VZW Gingy battery there for good. Oh well...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score

I gave Justice a run for two days, but went back to Liberty 0.9 today. Justice had too many bugs for my needs.

I have never themed for CM7-based ROMs, but I'm guessing it's a different ballgame than standard ROMs.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in any themes you make for cm. Keep me posted. I'll be happy to test for you anytime!

CM74D2

chefb

Reaction score

I gave Justice a run for two days, but went back to Liberty 0.9 today. Justice had too many bugs for my needs.

I have never themed for CM7-based ROMs, but I'm guessing it's a different ballgame than standard ROMs.

Lol its anit early.....give them time. Im headed to cm myself. Well at least on one of my devices:icon_ lala:

kvnhmmd

Reaction score

Well, at least you won't have to make the AOSP theme, so your job is already half done!

Tiburon

Reaction score
I just flashed your theme (and someone else's BTW), and both times on reboot, I lost my notification bar. It just vanished. Running Liberty 0.8/ADW Launcher--just like you mentioned in the OP with the ADW theme. Suggestions? What am I doing wrong? I wiped cache both times. Everything else worked well--except for the notification bar.

Last edited:
OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I just flashed your theme (and someone else's BTW), and both times on reboot, I lost my notification bar. It just vanished. Running Liberty 0.8/ADW Launcher--just like you mentioned in the OP with the ADW theme. Suggestions? What am I doing wrong? I wiped cache both times. Everything else worked well--except for the notification bar.

ADW has a feature to hide the notification bar. I think if you drag up on your homescreen it makes it disappear.