[THEMES] AOSP & VZW 'Blue' + Goodies for Liberty

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I personally don't know where they would be. Sorry. I'm sure if you look on droidpirate.com or contact the dev (mr. Brady), you'll find what you need.

CM74D2

OP
mr_brady

mr_brady

Reaction score
I don't have the 10% stock icons because the stock icons were only made for 20%. If somebody can send me the 10% stock icons I can update the theme accordingly.

Of course I could 'fudge' the icons and just duplicate them for the missing ones. It's not a perfect solution though.

idol

Reaction score
I don't have the 10% stock icons because the stock icons were only made for 20%. If somebody can send me the 10% stock icons I can update the theme accordingly.

Of course I could 'fudge' the icons and just duplicate them for the missing ones. It's not a perfect solution though.

I have been looking for the stock icons in 10% increments but can't find them. I found them in white and that's all. I found white ones here MetaMorph – Battery – GingerBlur White – droidpirate.com

I'm not sure if you can some how make them green.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can also try UOT kitchen (google search it) and make them yourself. I'm not skilled in it, but I thought id at least pass on the info

CM74D2