What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for MULTIPLE ROMS

I flashed your theme over sapphire1.1.1, and it looks like a lot of icons are still stock. I'm assuming you themed icons like browser? I tried reinstalling, with the same result.

Also, call screen is stock too.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
 
I flashed your theme over sapphire1.1.1, and it looks like a lot of icons are still stock. I'm assuming you themed icons like browser? I tried reinstalling, with the same result.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

The only icons themed are Gmail and MMS. There are other apps themed however I left the icons alone. It was just personal preference ... I personally never liked installing a theme that drastically changed the app icons cuz then they look out of place in the app drawer.
 
Thanks Yank. I understand. I thought I screwed something up. :)

Another question for you. Someone posted screen shots of your LP dock background. When I click on them I can view them, but I can't save them. Is there a workaround I don't know about?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
 
Thanks Yank. I understand. I thought I screwed something up. :)

Another question for you. Someone posted screen shots of your LP dock background. When I click on them I can view them, but I can't save them. Is there a workaround I don't know about?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

[URL=http://img294.imageshack.us/i/lpdock.png/] [/URL]

Here is the background. You may need to do it from a PC and right click to save image ...
 
pssssst Facebook got updated with in app chat today :) Any chance you'll be updating at least the app itself?

Why I oughta! LOL

I'll get to it tomorrow morning. I totally missed this one ... in all my ROM flashing, theme testing chaoticness FB somehow found it's way off my phone :blink:
 
Changed up the Renovated site a little. On the main page you'll see "APPS & MORE", click on it and you'll get links for themed Facebook, Twitter and Gmail. I also made the wall paper and Launcher Pro dock background available.

Let me know if there are any issues ...


ALSO DInc and EVO links are up for UD2.5! ​
 
Thanks Yank. Dinc version looks and performs perfectly, as always. Thanks for your efforts.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
 
Back
Top