[THEME] PuRe

looks great

im a huge fan of the simple clean themes, gonna try this out

Do I need to wipe or anything before installing, or can I install this over a previous theme?

It worked great, thanks so much, must have been cause I tried installing over a different theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

A small request for future updates. Could you make the pull down bar have some sort of subtle black line or way to distinct where it is on the screen? In it's current form it's just white and you can't determine where the bottom of the pull down bar is except the contrast it has against the background.

Just an idea of a minor tweak.

Do I need to wipe or anything before installing, or can I install this over a previous theme?

No no need to wipe... I don't usually recommend installing over other themes due to complications it might give.. but you can..

A small request for future updates. Could you make the pull down bar have some sort of subtle black line or way to distinct where it is on the screen? In it's current form it's just white and you can't determine where the bottom of the pull down bar is except the contrast it has against the background.

Hmm... I can mod something up tonight maybe and see how it turns out... but I am always up for suggestions on improvements

I swapped my notification bar out because it was greyish, I used the one from the frost theme.

I just flashed Liberty 2.0 today and installed this theme on my sd card... I have rebooted to clockwork, installed the zip and nothing happened.. Went back to clear cache and again nothing happened.. What am I doing wrong?

Hmm... I can mod something up tonight maybe and see how it turns out... but I am always up for suggestions on improvements

yea man nothing major just a small marker to show the bottom of the pulldown a little easier I think would make it look better but it's up to you. So far I'm the only one mentioning it so it's probably only something to fiddle with if you feel the same.

Since I'm shooting ideas out there one more thing I noted is when you get a call the slides on the screen are really hard to see. The way you have the dialer with all the black outlining is Awesome and so easy to read but the in call screen has a lot more white out parts and i noticed i had a hard time noticing where the the sliders to answer the phone at a glance. Just some feedback. Still loving the theme man don't that these suggestions as anything but me giving you some user feedback. amazing job.

I just flashed Liberty 2.0 today and installed this theme on my sd card... I have rebooted to clockwork, installed the zip and nothing happened.. Went back to clear cache and again nothing happened.. What am I doing wrong?

Its not installing the theme at all...try redownloading and applying again...if it does not work let me know and I will fix it... :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

yea man nothing major just a small marker to show the bottom of the pulldown a little easier I think would make it look better but it's up to you. So far I'm the only one mentioning it so it's probably only something to fiddle with if you feel the same.

Since I'm shooting ideas out there one more thing I noted is when you get a call the slides on the screen are really hard to see. The way you have the dialer with all the black outlining is Awesome and so easy to read but the in call screen has a lot more white out parts and i noticed i had a hard time noticing where the the sliders to answer the phone at a glance. Just some feedback. Still loving the theme man don't that these suggestions as anything but me giving you some user feedback. amazing job.

Actually I prefer user feedback like this...i might be able to add an outline or some color to the call answer buttons to make it easier to see....... Any feedback is good ... We want to make the theme as close to flawless as we can

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Its not installing the theme at all...try redownloading and applying again...if it does not work let me know and I will fix it... :)

I was still not able to install the theme after downloading it a second time.. :(

I was still not able to install the theme after downloading it a second time.. :(

Ok... give me 20 minutes to look and see what the issue is

Ok updated the install script for the theme.. should work a lot better now... so redownload and try installing once again if you had any issues ...

Ok updated the install script for the theme.. should work a lot better now... so redownload and try installing once again if you had any issues ...

Ok, thanks.. I'll keep you updated..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back