[THEME] PuRe

Xerrus

Reaction score
And 1 more thing when you get a text or email the words the notification bar are white also so you can't see who there from without opening it

Blame the hands not me!!!

Yeah noticed this too but it's easy to live with

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Tilly and Xerrus thanks for the feedback... I will check out the youtube issue and the status bar issue...

also I am going to be working on some market apks in the next couple of days so any request anyone has I would gladly take into consideration

MindArchr

Reaction score
This is the first theme I've ever installed (I'm new to this). Since the market won't open, do I wait for an update to the theme or find a workaround? Thanks in advance.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
No...reflash liberty rom WITHOUT wipeing date or cash>reboot>Then reflash the theme again....I usually reflash my rom without wiping to get a clean rom for reasons like this bc i had the exact same prob and I forgot to reflash liberty and that's why

Last edited:

gthotie5

Reaction score
I flashed this theme and my 3g went away. Help?

Edit: I found out the problem. It has nothing to do with this theme.

Last edited:

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Re flash liberty without wiping then wipe data and cash b4 flashing that's what I had 2 do my settings wouldn't open if I didn't and you might have to flash your backup if that doesn't get 3g back

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Cstryon

Reaction score
I lost 3g aswell. As there a way to go back to default theme? Or a fix that doesn't involving wiping data and cache? I guess I'm ok with wiping cash, but I just finished resetting up my screens and wall paper and such

Cstryon

Reaction score
never mind. Wiped cache part. and it got 3g back

Cstryon

Reaction score
And had to reinstall swype beta.. all good though! Works well with antique cm adw theme!

jocko1

Reaction score
PuRe dev: please fix the notification pulldown menu white on white problem! I simply love the screens that are showed and want to run this oh so bad but the notification bar problem has been an OCD like problem for me on other themes with similiar problems. The fix can't possibly take very long can you please push out a new update for us?! I ask only because of how simply amazing the theme is!

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Do you need to unistall facebook I cant unistall it.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

gthotie5

Reaction score
Been using this theme for a few days.
So far its amazing but I'm having trouble finding custom icons to go with the the whole "pure" thing.
Any ideas?
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums