[Theme] Infinite Cha0s for Fission 2.4.3

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I am here to let everyone know about a new theme for Fission the only ROM available for D2G!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
For all of us who have had OG Droid and had run Sourcery, PE, UD or Liquid theme Infinite cha0s by es0tericcha0s is no alien to us. We ran it at some point or other and loved it. I requested es0tericcha0s to port it for fission and he had been generous to do it for all of us to flash. I have a beta of the theme running on my phone as I type and will be ready to release in a few days time (no ETA yet). I will be adding a few snapshots as soon as i get a little time and will update this will some more information. Talk to es0tericcha0s or me if you want to test the theme... (although I cannot give it to you unless approved by him, but I can certainly push him to give it to you!!!!) :)Apps included:

Browser
Calculator
Camera
Contacts
DeskClock
Email
Gallery3D
Gmail
GoogleQuickSearchBox
Messaging
Music
Phone
Settings
SystemUI
Talk
Vending

and of course...

framework-res

At present it doesn't seem like that there are any major issues. Keep in mind, he had to change a ton of things to make a lot of text and such to work. there is some issues with black on black text or something along those lines. Overall it looks pretty catchy and the signature of the theme...

Cool slideshow of screenshots (although not associated with the fission ROM) can be found here on his website: Infinite Cha0s

Last edited:
OP
sid_wisc

sid_wisc

Reaction score
Releasing very soon directly by es0tericcha0s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The theme doesn't look that good I'm afraid.

Can't please em all sir. Seems like you are of the minority on this though as it was the most popularly downloaded theme for my main rom, Sourcery for the D1. Have a good one. :)

eMWu

Reaction score
Whoa, I'm new to this forum, didn't realize criticism is forbidden.

OP
sid_wisc

sid_wisc

Reaction score

Criticism is good only if it is a positive one, but if it something that is outright negative it is mostly unacceptable, I am afraid, most of the time ...:)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Exactly!! I know you're new and that's fine but, countless hours and cursing go into themes (I'm a themer myself) for lil to no payback other than the unparalleled feeling of knowing hundreds - thousands of people are using/loving something you made! Criticism is totally fine as long as its constructive. It's extremely easy to offend someone that has the dedication and patience to theme or dev a ROM...for free :)

Criticism is good only if it is a positive one, but if it something that is outright negative it is mostly unacceptable, I am afraid, most of the time ...:)

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

eMWu

Reaction score
So it's just me that finds the fonts close to unreadable?
The white one in contacts seems to narrow and spaces between letters too small. The dark blue one is barely visible. The shiny one in dialing screen is too small and shiny.
Also overall the UI elements don't seem to make use of the available screen space well.
But maybe it's a matter of taste.
I'm looking forward to improvements though!

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's more like it. :) In my original post, I had made note that the font is not included. Fonts are never something that should be added to a theme, as there are few fonts that everyone likes. I didn't think to mention to sid to include that in the OP as none of the current screenshots, including the ones on the website have the font in them. Also, you do realize there are a handful of ways to change the font very easily? And, I'm not sure I understand the UI space comment? All icons are the exact same size as the originals, if not a bit bigger where possible. Thanks.