[Theme] Infinite Cha0s X

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
No problem thank you for the hard work

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Infinite Chaos.......Simply Infinite!

:icon_ banana:You may like the "chaos" in your ROM's name, but, there is nothing chaotic about this ROM. It is so so smooth. Color rich. Functionality is maintained once you get the Market update correct (FOLLOW THE OP GUYS!!! :) So far, "Infinite" (I hope you don't mind me calling it that ESo...... :/ ) is the most visually striking ROM out there! IMHO. I am amazed by the ammount of detail and attention you gave this ROM. I'm still trying to find the round buttons with the depress anitmation. But aside from that, Exceptional ROM, to say the least, be patient and give a little extra effort on booting and FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!!! (I say that because me and my hard head got a little too jumpy :0 Didn't go in the proper order for market update). Now.......for the other, real, actual, oh to hell with it!!!! SOURCERY FOR DROID X??!!! WHERE!!!?? WHEN!!!>> PLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZAH!!!! :rofl3::rockon:

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:icon_ banana:You may like the "chaos" in your ROM's name, but, there is nothing chaotic about this ROM. It is so so smooth. Color rich. Functionality is maintained once you get the Market update correct (FOLLOW THE OP GUYS!!! :) So far, "Infinite" (I hope you don't mind me calling it that ESo...... :/ ) is the most visually striking ROM out there! IMHO. I am amazed by the ammount of detail and attention you gave this ROM. I'm still trying to find the round buttons with the depress anitmation. But aside from that, Exceptional ROM, to say the least, be patient and give a little extra effort on booting and FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!!! (I say that because me and my hard head got a little too jumpy :0 Didn't go in the proper order for market update). Now.......for the other, real, actual, oh to hell with it!!!! SOURCERY FOR DROID X??!!! WHERE!!!?? WHEN!!!>> PLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZAH!!!! :rofl3::rockon:

I like a guy with discerning tastes. ;) Not everyone realizes how many things that I changed with this theme. It's crazy! To be fair though, this isn't a "Rom", but just the theme for it. The guys that made Liberty deserve any and all credit for how well your phone is running right now. I just made it looks pretty. ;) And LoL @ being hard headed. I dunno why, but I don't think anyone besides myself has gotten the Market working without jumping through all those stupid hoops. And, Sourcery will never see the X. For one, the dev team has split up and they made mention repeatedly about not making the rom for any phone that they didn't have themselves to test on. I know one of them is contemplating which new phone to get, and the other has branched out into making apps and such too. Check it out on the Market...it's called Boot Randimations. Essentially you have a folder on the SD card with up to 10 animations, and it will grab a random one upon each reboot. Cool stuff. Anyway...thanks for the kind words. Peace.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Infinite.....

GFLAM?!?! I didn't know he was part of the Soucery team. I have Boot Randimations running on my X right now. Hilarious! Sucks that Soircery will never see the x. anywayz..... gotta get my boys in bed. i''ll talk to ya tomorrow. oh.... wait..... Do you think you could create or "theme" the zedge app.?

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GFLAM?!?! I didn't know he was part of the Soucery team. I have Boot Randimations running on my X right now. Hilarious! Sucks that Soircery will never see the x. anywayz..... gotta get my boys in bed. i''ll talk to ya tomorrow. oh.... wait..... Do you think you could create or "theme" the zedge app.?

I could make the main icon, but I don't really have time to do the entire app to the extent of the other ones included here...

mrtony07

Reaction score
great work, this is by far one of my favorite theme. this theme is perfect so pretty. the only question i have i did a back up and i flashed to another rom to grab an app when i flashed back to infinite choas the market was gone. i had the updated black market zip. i'm just curious if i need to do something to keep this from happen again. keep up the good work and thanks

Halfie

Reaction score
Will this work on Liberty GB?

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
great work, this is by far one of my favorite theme. this theme is perfect so pretty. the only question i have i did a back up and i flashed to another rom to grab an app when i flashed back to infinite choas the market was gone. i had the updated black market zip. i'm just curious if i need to do something to keep this from happen again. keep up the good work and thanks

Thanks man, I appreciate all of the kind words. I dunno about the Market situation. That thing is such a tricky beast! That's why I gave up and put it as an add on. There just does not seem to be a fail safe way to get it working 100% of the time. And since I, personally, have not had any problems with it, I don't have any first hand experience with understanding how to fix it. I really wish I could help because I love the themed Market.
Will this work on Liberty GB?

Sorry, when I put this up, GB wasn't available from Liberty yet, so didn't even think about putting anything in the OP about what version this was for. Flashable theme zips built for Froyo roms with NEVER work on Gingerbread. The frameworks are considerably different since most of the status bar icons are run by a whole new app in Gingerbread called SystemUI (this shows up in Titanium Backup as Status Bar) and even some of the apps like Talk are built a little different and are not compatible, but you'd never get past the boot loops from the frameworks not meshing to find that out. LoL I will add this to the OP, just in case someone doesn't get this far in the post and wants to try too...

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Will there be an infinite cha0s for the new GB build, coming?

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Most definitely. I even bought Liberty Toolbox Donate to download the newest builds, but have not had much chance time to start. Just got a newer computer that I need to fix up so it will be easier to work more efficiently on. Hoping to have it ready within the week because I want to run it too. :)

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Awesome can't wait. GB and cha0s....Ahhh perfection lol

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So...I traded my Dx for a Fascinate. I'm not sure if time will allow me to keep developing my theme for newer roms now. If someone would like to help keep this project alive, I will provide any support you need. Let me know. Thanks.