Reaction score

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
This theme looks pretty awesome. Makes me wish I was running UD currently to try it out but I just switched. Oh well I may have a project tomorrow...

Ah, my theme sucks ... no one want to see that terd on their phone :)

This just made me laugh. It is not often you get to see someone use terd in a sentence :wink:

I'm heading to Project Elite next... :)

Sounds good to me. The screenshots look pretty awesome so I will be looking forward to it.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance of porting this to liquid?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

It's possible! Just depends on how the Project Elite port goes. I already have the framework done and close to getting the SystemUI done. The rest of it shouldn't take too long after that...

This theme looks pretty awesome. Makes me wish I was running UD currently to try it out but I just switched. Oh well I may have a project tomorrow...

This just made me laugh. It is not often you get to see someone use terd in a sentence :wink:

I'm heading to Project Elite next... :)

Sounds good to me. The screenshots look pretty awesome so I will be looking forward to it.

Cool man. I'm trying to hurry, but in the middle of moving too, so that's seriously gonna slow me down. Plus I'll be away from my computer the next night or 2...booo LoL

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No computer!?!? Man its like the dark ages. LOL JK. Its all good. I dont know how to do this stuff on my own and I would imagine it is very time consuming just know that I appreciate all the work you devs and themers do. I would never ask for you to rush something out so take your time.

Sysadmin-X

Reaction score
Cha0s,

Would you mind if I ported this to Liberty 1.5 or Rubix 2.0 for the Droid X? Just wanted to get your approval before doing so.

Thank you

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there interest in my continuing to update for Ultimate Droid 3.1.1? Been busy with other projects and haven't had much response to it for awhile. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool. I might be able to sneak it out sometime today if I get the chance...

juggalo4271

Reaction score
that would be awesome and much appreciated. i just saw it was ported for liquid 1.42 and was tempted to run that for a while.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You are correct sir. UD 3.0.1 was based on Gingerbread 2.3.2 and UD 3.1.1 is 2.3.3 so they will not work. There have been changes in the framework which would result in boot loops if you tried to apply this for it. However, I am 99% done with this for 3.1.1. I just need to remember / find where this last text color is...

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this on 3.1.1, it looks amazing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thanks man! Sorry, I got really busy with building my website this weekend and this got put on the back burner for a minute. I am having trouble finding this one stupid text color and I know if I don't, I'll have some complaints. Trying to avoid that. :)