OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme looks great. Nice job.
Any chance in porting to Project Elite 4.1?

Not sure. I'm working on it for Sourcery at the moment. Wanna help? Once I get done with Sourcery, it should be super easy to port... ;)

gwwjpd

Reaction score
Theme looks great. Nice job.
Any chance in porting to Project Elite 4.1?

Not sure. I'm working on it for Sourcery at the moment. Wanna help? Once I get done with Sourcery, it should be super easy to port... ;)

Sure, I know nothing about theming, but I'd be happy to test it for ya. :)
I've been flashing since Pete's Bugless, was a Beauty.
PM me when you're ready.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Holy Moly

Wow, nice initial Gingerbread theme es0tericcha0s!!!!

Time for UD 3.0 again. lol

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys! You make me feel all warm and fuzzy. LoL I'm hoping to make this thing big! I might have to do a Metamorph because porting for everything will be time consuming...

dbuglio

Reaction score
They work great on 3.0. I applied them via Metamorph. However, I just found out...that you have to choose between the transitions or the screen on / off animations. In Spare Parts, if you leave the animations on normal, the screen animations will work, but in fast mode, they won't. And, it's vice versa for the transitions. Argh. Anyone know a work around for that?

I've been asking the same, please keep me in mind if a workaround gets figured out.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad it's working well for you. I've been busying porting this over to Sourcery, and now have some more stuff done. There seems to be some compatibility with theming some of the apps between Froyo and Gingerbread, but hopefully I'll get those straightened out to have stuff ready for both. As deep as I mod the apps though, it is time consuming, to say the least...

Updated with a font zip to flash via Recovery, if you would like. Check the OP.

jbrock98

Reaction score
That's pretty sick, would u b willing to share that batman wallpaper 2 go with it?

Sent from my Droid

ballmore

Reaction score
Congrats!!! It's a very nice and clean theme. I'm not planning on jumping over to U.D. 3.0 just yet but whenever I get there I will check your theme out. Nice work.

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I jumped over to Sourcery for a bit to port my theme and they wanted me to take it farther...so I've finished polishing up the framework a bit more as well as theming Talk, Contacts, and MMS apks so far. They won't work on UD 3.0 yet, but once I finish with some more apps, I'll be back to update those too!

Last edited:

allan1

Reaction score
I really like your theme but it doesn't work with ud3.0rc2. It stops phone from starting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really like your theme but it doesn't work with ud3.0rc2. It stops phone from starting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sorry bud, I haven't had a chance to keep up with this due to working on this for Sourcery. I guess the newest iterations of Blackdroid's release candidates have changed something in the framework so when flashing this over it, you'll get nothing but boot loops. I am about 99% done with the main part of the theme now, so I will be returning to UD to update everything for the newer versions. I've done a ton more apps and have made considerable improvements to the framework as well. Take a peak at the new look: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sourcery-rom/120652-theme-infinite-cha0s-testers-needed.html